Content Harry Potter Miscellaneous

Reviews

Rebel Goddess posted a comment on Sunday 31st May 2015 9:03pm for Chapter 38: Know Thyself (Arc 7)

1. Easy - hope Draco is bad, dismay good. 2. Real!Draco would be worried about his family, fake!Draco would be seeing them as a weakness to exploit. 3. They'd better! Now I'm going to have it backwards.

Great chapter. I'm loving reading through this in one go although it probably makes me a bad reviewer. So much fun to be had...

jua-chan posted a comment on Saturday 12th October 2013 8:01am for Chapter 38: Know Thyself (Arc 7)

AAAHHHH! Oh my god, the last two chapters are killing me! We finally get to see the resolution of Draco'S kidnapping and I wsan't expecting that at all. The mental fight has me sitting on the edge of my chair begging all the gods that can hear me that nobody will die. Oh please let nobody die. I wish Harry hadn't done that, but I can understand why he did. To your questions:

1: hard to tell. I think maybe the one yelling that it is not their fight is the real one.

2: i dont know it just feels like that is what fox would say

3: dear god i hope so. (but it would be more interesting story wise if they didnt, or if they both think a different draco is the real one. We can only wait and see...and pray).

Anne B. Walsh replied:

Ah, but more interesting does not always equal better for the rest of the story...

oddlyalli posted a comment on Friday 11th October 2013 10:42pm for Chapter 38: Know Thyself (Arc 7)

Whoo-hoo! Draco didn't have to kill Dumbledore! (You're not going to have Snape do it while the white hats' guards are down, are you?)

1: I'm not sure if Malfoy has the cleverness, but if these were two 16-year-old boys who had not had monkey-wrench-like traumatic experiences recently, Malfoy would be the one gleeful about the two new targets/potential distractions and Black would be telling his siblings to get out of danger.

2: Because...? I watch too much TV, read mysteries and stories with magic riddles when I get books, and often see your twists coming ahead of time, with and without deliberate foreshadowing. I'm not positive, but that's the usual way that these red herrings go. You're welcome to make it a Xanatos gambit of motivations, of course, which will throw whatever I have out the window.

3: Yes. This entire AU is basically built around these characters understanding each other, and hopefully you'll save the horrifying endings of major characters for a one-shot AngstU. At worst, I'm expecting some very quick, "Oops, H____'s going for the other one--come to think of it, I'd better follow."

But then again, this plot is greatly confusing my predictions for the Luna & Lucius scene and school is making my pessimistic and occasionally brain-addled. So: please don't use my feedback as reasoning to do anything to your characters than you didn't already plan!

Thank you so much for the extensive progress you've been making! (I'm cheering for you to keep it up!)

Anne B. Walsh replied:

Hee hee. Trust yourself, hon. And confusing you is excellent, I love doing that!

Face Toward the Dawn posted a comment on Friday 11th October 2013 3:58pm for Chapter 38: Know Thyself (Arc 7)

Of COURSE Draco Malfoy's four years old, that's as old as he got, isn't it? "It would be pretty awful if it were real." Well, Draco, it's as real as you are. "How do you know this night wouldn't have ended up exactly the same, or only a tiny bit different, even if there'd never been a Pack at all? " Yeah. He's pretty much Canon!Draco. I haven't got the first clue which Draco is who, but I trust Harry and Hermione to get it right.

Anne B. Walsh replied:

Precisely! To all points.

nancypunkin posted a comment on Friday 11th October 2013 1:24pm for Chapter 38: Know Thyself (Arc 7)

Wow, you updated so quickly. I could certainly get used to this. But no pressure or anything. I feel as though the story is finally starting to reach the high point, and while that is an awesome feeling, it makes me sad knowing it is going to end. I'm sure you'll be glad, having been on this journey for many a moon.

This chapter was crazy interesting. You had me biting my nails when Draco was fighting against Fox, and getting slightly sad when he defused to admit the truth. Is there really a spell that's making him behave that way? It's so sad. As for your questions, I have to say that I believe Harry and Hermione will pick the right one, they know his style in every way. Hopefully they don't make a bigger mess than necessary while helping though.

Anne B. Walsh replied:

Yes, definitely a spell on him. Naturally, Draco's just a four-year-old who wants what every four-year-old wants. Attention, love... and candy.

AnnaTigg posted a comment on Friday 11th October 2013 1:03pm for Chapter 38: Know Thyself (Arc 7)

OK, so I wanted another chapter really soon, and boy, did you deliver. But did you have to leave us with an ending like this?! I would like Chapter 39 now, please...

Anne B. Walsh replied:

Remember the title of my longest non-mainline DV story, please...

carolebear posted a comment on Thursday 10th October 2013 8:36pm for Chapter 38: Know Thyself (Arc 7)

um, who's watching over Hermione and Harry and Draco's sleeping bodies while they are out dream walking? It seems like a bad idea to me.

The real Draco would never ask Harry and Hermoine for help here, and I do think they will get it right. It IS Hermoine, after all.

More to come, but I have to recover from the shock of 2 chapters in less than 24 hours. *wheeeee*

Anne B. Walsh replied:

And here comes another one now!

bgoldnyxnet posted a comment on Thursday 10th October 2013 7:32pm for Chapter 38: Know Thyself (Arc 7)

1. I haven't the slightest idea

2. Not guessing without evidence

3. Probably. Neenie's pretty damn smart!

Anne B. Walsh replied:

Hee hee hee...