Content Harry Potter Miscellaneous

Reviews

Rebel Goddess posted a comment on Monday 1st June 2015 7:58pm for Chapter 47: Through Summer Months (Year 7)

Loved the chapter.

I'm so sorry to hear about your cats. I hope everything turned out better than expected and if not, my deep condolences.

jua-chan posted a comment on Friday 31st January 2014 6:54pm for Chapter 47: Through Summer Months (Year 7)

That was great thoug now i have to stop myself from thinking too much into things again.

Why oh why would lucius make a muggle refrence. I really hope it is not coincidece but then i have been hopping for that ever since that memorable daywhen lucius and draco had their face off. Really wish that what i think is true but, until you oh mistress of stories will tell us, i will not know ;)

The den night will be interesting. I do have a question though. I have forgoten the latest proficy that is in play at the moment. Where would I need to go to check?

Can't wait to see how this continues.

kendiara posted a comment on Thursday 30th January 2014 12:35pm for Chapter 47: Through Summer Months (Year 7)

There is no way in the Nine Hells that is Lucius Malfoy. Also I do love me some Crystal and Percy stuff :)

Phil Boswell posted a comment on Thursday 30th January 2014 1:41am for Chapter 47: Through Summer Months (Year 7)

So the Death Eaters are down one spy and still unaware of Arthur's sudden elevation (I hope) and the deal with the goblins bears fruit: gotta love their report of how that guy died ;-)

Good to see Percy and Crystal working out their troubles, although it seems like Fred drew the short straw this time around!

Also good to see you haven't forgotten about Theo Nott and "the little Greengrass": I was wondering what you'd planned for her having removed her canonical husband from the picture ;-)

So…are we any closer to finding out what is going on with Lucius and Luna? I know I am not alone in my suspicions, and I am looking forward to finding out how right or wrong I am :-D

Face Toward the Dawn posted a comment on Thursday 30th January 2014 12:18am for Chapter 47: Through Summer Months (Year 7)

"After all, it's not as if where and how this one man died would change the course of the war."

Famous last words if I ever heard them.

Okay now, 'fess up. How many years have you been working on getting The Flinging of the Fox into canon DV?

"Feeding the Pride was the sort of thing Neville kept tabs on automatically."

It's good to have people like that around. Everything's worse when you're hungry.

triciaelbl posted a comment on Wednesday 29th January 2014 10:48pm for Chapter 47: Through Summer Months (Year 7)

Very interesting. I knew something was up with Lucius. Can't wait to see how it all unfolds. :)

buffarama posted a comment on Wednesday 29th January 2014 9:53pm for Chapter 47: Through Summer Months (Year 7)

fred fox flingage!

i'm still betting on something being up with lucius and luna and this just makes me think it's more and more possible.

den solves many things, ron

carolebear posted a comment on Wednesday 29th January 2014 9:40pm for Chapter 47: Through Summer Months (Year 7)

And time marches on. I'm desperately trying to come up with some witty, pithy remarks about the chapter to show my extreme appreciation, but I think you'll just have to make do with the sentiment instead. The "flinging of the fox" indeed! Good one, that! Just wanted to let you know that my collection of the DV is as up-to-date as it can be, given that SD is not available yet, and I am a happy little camper. I'm also trying to write reviews for Christmastime and Killdeer to post to Etsy. (Will Amazon let you post a review if you didn't purchase the book from them?) I have the most wonderful ideas in my head, but they never come out right when I try to put them down on paper. Ugh. I truly enjoyed them and want others to buy them, too, so that they can enjoy them...

Anansii posted a comment on Wednesday 29th January 2014 8:22pm for Chapter 47: Through Summer Months (Year 7)

And so now I've got "Dance, dance the Flinging of the Fox/Duck, duck if you do not feel like playing..." running through my head tto "The Shaking of the Sheets" as performed by Steeleye Span stuck in my mind. Heck, at this rate there may be an entire filk. :) Lovely. Also good for the goblins, and... so now we have Lucius and Starwing rescuing Theo.. and me getting suspicious at least one of those names should be in quotes.

Hope you find your cats!

Dangams posted a comment on Wednesday 29th January 2014 7:17pm for Chapter 47: Through Summer Months (Year 7)

Yay, chapter. :) I greatly liked the Flinging of the Fox. An ancient and sacred ritual dating back many years. Any chance we'll see the Curling of the Coyote?

Also, what the hell is Lucius up to? 'Tis a mystery.

karm23 posted a comment on Wednesday 29th January 2014 7:07pm for Chapter 47: Through Summer Months (Year 7)

What are you up to with Theo...? and, Lucius, he keeps seeming more and more odd. As for Starwing, why does her cloak get more elaborate all the time? I loved Molly's reaction to the time Arthur asks to spend with the Muggles, as well as Remus' and Arthur's conversation. And that scene between Hermione and Ron, and later Ron and Harry. Well, those are Pride moments, the ones that make this story so special.

I'm still hoping your cats turn up Anne! Best wishes for you!

bgoldnyxnet posted a comment on Wednesday 29th January 2014 6:46pm for Chapter 47: Through Summer Months (Year 7)

Well, that was interesting. Somehow I doubt that Lucius's motives are what he says they are. (Are they ever?)

Good stuff, thank you.

PreseliAvalon posted a comment on Wednesday 29th January 2014 6:34pm for Chapter 47: Through Summer Months (Year 7)

Can't wait for the next update!