Content Harry Potter Miscellaneous

Reviews

karm23 posted a comment on Tuesday 15th July 2014 6:09pm for Chapter 55: Choice and Compulsion (Year 7)

Well, at least Remus was able to buy Harry enough time... I hope Ron and Harry are able to help Ginny work through what she had to do. And yes, I'm very very afraid over what will happen between Lucius and Remus.... Will we find out what Luna's stitching means as well? Until the next one!

collide-a-scope posted a comment on Monday 14th July 2014 2:52pm for Chapter 55: Choice and Compulsion (Year 7)

Oh my goodness, the scariness! I love how you captured the emotions of the people left behind (i.e. Danger and Hermione). Also, I'm really not sad about the character death, but sad for the person responsible. Secondly, I want to say that owing to technical tangles, this is my first review of Dangerverse despite having been an avid reader for what must be more than five years. To make up for a lack of reviews for this (appallingly large) amount of time, I want to say that I am the proud owner of Anne B Walsh originals, that I love your writing and that you are a very talented writer (in my humble opinion!) I can't wait for the grand finale of this awesome series. Although I will be very sad that it has to end, I'm certain that, like the originals you write, they will stand up to lots of re-reads!

Scott M posted a comment on Monday 14th July 2014 10:51am for Chapter 55: Choice and Compulsion (Year 7)

We're definitely nearing a climax now! I very much look forward to the Lupin-Malfoy conversation, and good luck to Ginny and the rest with that Horcrux, too. They're almost finished with them, right? I may have to go back and reread so I can count Horcruxes.

bgoldnyxnet posted a comment on Saturday 12th July 2014 8:33pm for Chapter 55: Choice and Compulsion (Year 7)

This was a good chapter. I have a feeling I'm not going to like the next one so much, when Remus pays the price for distracting Voldy.

bgoldnyxnet posted a comment on Saturday 12th July 2014 6:45pm for Chapter 55: Choice and Compulsion (Year 7)

"Character death". Right. Couldn't have happened to a more deserving guy (well... maybe one)

Prongsie posted a comment on Saturday 12th July 2014 1:55am for Chapter 55: Choice and Compulsion (Year 7)

Eeeeeeeek. Ok, had a couple of bad moments there, but I'm so thrilled Harry and the gang managed their mission. Gogogo! And I sincerely hope that Remus gets through in one peace ('safely' probably would be a bit too much to ask for, right?). If I ever forget to thank you, I'll do so now: thank you for giving us a wonderful universe to enjoy and figure out. We'll love you for even only that eternally.

buffarama posted a comment on Saturday 12th July 2014 12:49am for Chapter 55: Choice and Compulsion (Year 7)

meeeeeeeeeeep!

triciaelbl posted a comment on Friday 11th July 2014 10:52pm for Chapter 55: Choice and Compulsion (Year 7)

LOVE LOVE LOVE. (can I say it 50 more times?)

Thank you for your amazing vision and talent, and for sharing it with us. Can't wait to see the end!