Content Harry Potter Miscellaneous

Reviews

Waywren Truesong posted a comment on Monday 27th October 2014 3:22pm for Chapter 62: Raising the Flag (Year 7)

Mwahahahahah clever clever starwing clever clever harry founders are jammy bastards and I so called it. <3

Also i continue to adore all the Narnia stuff in here. I nearly killed my keyboard with a spit-take when I saw Beruna and Terebithia.

Erika Shulkusky posted a comment on Tuesday 2nd September 2014 1:21pm for Chapter 62: Raising the Flag (Year 7)

Hello Anne, it's been a while.......have been busy so I "binge read" the last 4 chapters, OMG, what a lot has happened! I was wondering if/how you were going to bring Danger and Moony back and you did it! The whole story of Fox taking out Lucius, assuming his identity and keeping Luna with him while we all thought she was forever Lucius's victim but not actually, never saw THAT coming! That plot line was flawless. Was actually sad to see Wormtail's story end, but how satisfying it was to have him end with honor. Beautiful! So, I'm all caught up now and eagerly awaiting the next chapter!

Erika

Dangams posted a comment on Sunday 31st August 2014 9:46am for Chapter 62: Raising the Flag (Year 7)

Yay catapults! I can definitely get behind catapults. :D

Also yay exploding Notts.

And heehee, excellent Narnia reference.

I knew this might happen! The lion rides again!

Eager for next week!

frances posted a comment on Sunday 31st August 2014 5:07am for Chapter 62: Raising the Flag (Year 7)

Love the scene with Hermione and Remus! The Horcrux Viviens is the new deeper magic from the dawn of time :)

Nenya posted a comment on Sunday 31st August 2014 4:12am for Chapter 62: Raising the Flag (Year 7)

Congratulations, you made me cry on a train :') I loved the table breaking under Hermione, that was a great touch - and the explanation for certain early manifestations of certain Heir-like powers was slotted in very neatly too. This was definitely worth the wait - thanks, Anne!

AnnaTigg posted a comment on Sunday 31st August 2014 2:45am for Chapter 62: Raising the Flag (Year 7)

Yessss! Take that, Voldy! I hoped of course but was not sure of anything. Can't wait for the showdown in the Forest now. Loved the catapult and the defences, especially what happened to Nott senior. Nice scene with Sangre too

bgoldnyxnet posted a comment on Sunday 31st August 2014 1:08am for Chapter 62: Raising the Flag (Year 7)

Well, you surprised the heck out of me! Good job!

PreseliAvalon posted a comment on Saturday 30th August 2014 10:56pm for Chapter 62: Raising the Flag (Year 7)

*HAPPY FLAILING AND SCREAMING*

Mind, when it got to the part...and you KNOW which I'm refering to....I stopped breathing...literally. Obviously fine now, but OMG. MOONY!

Scott M posted a comment on Saturday 30th August 2014 9:43pm for Chapter 62: Raising the Flag (Year 7)

Huzzah! I'd pretty much guessed what was going to happen with that, but it's still nice to see. :-)

buffarama posted a comment on Saturday 30th August 2014 9:35pm for Chapter 62: Raising the Flag (Year 7)

couldn't squeal, so i purred instead. confused the shande out of otterhound...

kendiara posted a comment on Saturday 30th August 2014 9:32pm for Chapter 62: Raising the Flag (Year 7)

Squee! YAYAY!!!! I'm so happy and sad and happy :)