Content Harry Potter Miscellaneous

Reviews

Contrition posted a comment on Friday 30th June 2017 5:17pm for Chapter 66: The Lion and the Queen (Year 7)

OK Anne, you've showed me :p I should have known that you'd handle things well, the same way you handled all of the other crazy threads in this verse. It's just that teenage pregnancy is really squicky to me. But I'm impressed with what you've done. And now, 4 chapters to go until the end. This has been such a fun re-read!

Rebel Goddess posted a comment on Tuesday 2nd June 2015 8:57pm for Chapter 66: The Lion and the Queen (Year 7)

Sniff, you've got me all bittersweet sad-joyful now that I'm coming to the end of this. I have enjoyed reading these chapters so much. I'm so pleased everyone is getting a happy ending - it makes a very bright read. Thanks again.

Waywren Truesong posted a comment on Monday 27th October 2014 4:33pm for Chapter 66: The Lion and the Queen (Year 7)

Dear, precious, clever baby Irina. Mm, time. <3

Peace and hope! To go with love. ^^

...and we kept him a little longer, so we'll treasure what we get.

Dangams posted a comment on Saturday 18th October 2014 8:22pm for Chapter 66: The Lion and the Queen (Year 7)

Oooh, many explanations. All the explanations. Some of it I knew, some I'd guessed, some was new, but it was nice to see it all laid out. Nearly there now! Stay on target!

Nenya posted a comment on Friday 17th October 2014 5:05am for Chapter 66: The Lion and the Queen (Year 7)

Whoop! :-D this clears everything up nicely, and I can't wait to see the wedding!

Silentwing posted a comment on Friday 17th October 2014 1:33am for Chapter 66: The Lion and the Queen (Year 7)

LOVE IT! I've been re-reading the entire collection in order. I patiently await the last installment.

I have 2 favorite authors on this site. You, madam, are one of them! :-)

buffarama posted a comment on Thursday 16th October 2014 10:24pm for Chapter 66: The Lion and the Queen (Year 7)

great birthday pressie :)

read at work, reduced to unexplainable happy!tears

PreseliAvalon posted a comment on Thursday 16th October 2014 9:33pm for Chapter 66: The Lion and the Queen (Year 7)

Good Chapter. Can't wait for more. *SQUEE* That is all. :)