Content Harry Potter Miscellaneous

Reviews

Rebel Goddess posted a comment on Wednesday 3rd June 2015 5:13pm for Chapter 67: Hail and Farewell (Year 7)

I didn't see it coming but then I make a point of trying not to guess ahead too much. Loved it so much, it tied up everything so beautifully. Lovely chapter.

Waywren Truesong posted a comment on Monday 27th October 2014 4:46pm for Chapter 67: Hail and Farewell (Year 7)

*cuddles Hogwarts, because mental hugs can happen to anything, even castles*

Hehehe, called it for Crystal and Percy.I'm so glad for them.

*hugs Blaise* A fitting denouncement. And I do so love the way Neville kept the prophecy's promise.

bwahahah PINK! BLUE!

...sleep well, Albus. You've earned it.

Hello, Ella dear.

*sings* Hi, we're the replacements, hi, we're the replacements....

...because really, how else? I might've thought it'd be more join than replace, but still and all. ^^

bgoldnyxnet posted a comment on Friday 24th October 2014 3:55pm for Chapter 67: Hail and Farewell (Year 7)

Well now, that's a nice ending or near-to-ending, whichever it is. Very well done indeed.

One small nitpick. By the rules of muggle etiquette, Hermione will be "Hermione Weasley" or "Mrs. Ronald Weasley," but not "Mrs. Hermione Weasley" unless they later get divorced adn she chooses not to resume "Granger".

Wizarding society may have different rules, of course.

Hot48cricket posted a comment on Wednesday 22nd October 2014 5:23pm for Chapter 67: Hail and Farewell (Year 7)

wow - it's amazing that you are wrapping up this story!!! It has been an amazing journey and I want to read the ending...but I don't!!!!

Nenya posted a comment on Wednesday 22nd October 2014 1:02pm for Chapter 67: Hail and Farewell (Year 7)

Lovely, Anne! :)

The wedding was as beautiful as I've been imagining it for...oh, six years now? Albus's passing was suitably sad yet uplifting, and I'd half-guessed the guardian thing from one of your Draco/Luna one shots but it was nice to have it confirmed.

I have to put a word in for Blaise. I feel heartbroken for him, I really do. I think you've done a terrific job making him a complex, multi-layered character who represents the good in Slytherin house, and I'd like to know what he does with his life, now he's lost his Colleen.

Anansii posted a comment on Wednesday 22nd October 2014 12:50am for Chapter 67: Hail and Farewell (Year 7)

The wedding at last - and y'know, while I never really thought about it, I didn't feel particularly surprised at the announcement. Who better to take over from the Founders etc.?

And now we approach the last two chapters, I'm looking forward to the rest of the story and dreading the ending of this saga I've followed for so long and enjoyed so much. Of course it'll be awhile before I really miss them because I'm going to follow the end by a complete reread. Thank you so much!

carolebear posted a comment on Tuesday 21st October 2014 8:21pm for Chapter 67: Hail and Farewell (Year 7)

There were two sections that stuck with me, the first from Harry. " If this were a story, then my part would be over as soon as Voldemort died. The author wouldn't know quite what to do with me afterwards. So it would just make sense, in a poetic kind of way, for us to kill each other instead of letting me hang about. He sipped at his punch, enjoying the rush of bubbly-sweet-sour citrus across his tongue. But this isn't a story—or rather, it's a whole bunch of stories, because what else is life?"

Well, I think the author knew exactly what she was doing. This has been such a wonderful adventure, and I really feel honored to have bheen a part of it, getting to talk to you on FB and learning more through the side stories.

Secondly,

Hermione chuckled. "Like meddling in the affairs of dragons."

"For we are crunchy and good with ketchup." Meghan grinned from her place riding piggyback on Neville. "And mustard, if it's Dadfoot."

I have always loved this quote. See you in a few days!

PreseliAvalon posted a comment on Tuesday 21st October 2014 7:39pm for Chapter 67: Hail and Farewell (Year 7)

*SQUEE* LOVED. As always.

buffarama posted a comment on Tuesday 21st October 2014 5:50pm for Chapter 67: Hail and Farewell (Year 7)

awwww! have a good rest, albus. heeeeeee....