Content Harry Potter Miscellaneous

Reviews

Rebel Goddess posted a comment on Tuesday 14th May 2013 9:51am for Chapter 6: Seeking and Hiding (Year 6)

Excellent chapter. I thoroughly enjoyed Peeves's section and the renewed vanishing cabinet story!

Deborahsu posted a comment on Thursday 7th June 2012 8:20pm for Chapter 6: Seeking and Hiding (Year 6)

HiAnne!This-silly-thing-isn't-putting-my-spaces-in-but-I-want-you-to-know-that-I-AM-reading-and-always-look-forward-to-more!--I-want-to-know-what's-next!:-)

Anne B. Walsh replied:

Wow. Not putting in spaces. I have to say I haven't seen that one before!

Erika Shulkusky posted a comment on Monday 4th June 2012 12:43pm for Chapter 6: Seeking and Hiding (Year 6)

Hello, I have been realy enjoying these latest chapters, reading them while keeping the parallel works of JKR in my mind and enjoying where they cross and where they diverge. Of course we know that Draco and Luna will end up at Borgin and Burkes, but what will happen next??? Can't wait to find out. I will certainly want to read 'A Widow in Waiting" onceit is published so will look forward to finding out when that happens. Good luck!!!

Erika

Anne B. Walsh replied:

They will get into trouble -- what else? I'm having lots of fun playing off canon so stay with me!

Carolyn Jinn posted a comment on Saturday 2nd June 2012 6:03am for Chapter 6: Seeking and Hiding (Year 6)

Great chapter.

Loved the lesson with Snape. Harry is starting to get the hang of his lessons and is surprising Snape.

The quidditch scene was interesting.

Going with canon, Draco and Luna should have ended up in a very interesting shop in Knockturn Alley. They will need to go back the way they came or find some help soon.

Anne B. Walsh replied:

Yes indeed, that is precisely where they are...

Dangams posted a comment on Friday 1st June 2012 7:50am for Chapter 6: Seeking and Hiding (Year 6)

Awesome chapters! I liked the stuff about the Sword of Decision and the Beauvois finally being revealed, and the scene in the kitchen of the Pepper Pot. The alternate salute of F&G fits them so well. The lesson with Snape was pretty awesome as well. Can't wait to see more, and good luck next week!

Anne B. Walsh replied:

Gotta love the twins. Snape is... well, Snape. (Have been having some fun with an angry reviewer after me for, gasp, shock, portraying the Marauders as sending Snape silly packages...)

callie posted a comment on Friday 1st June 2012 5:16am for Chapter 6: Seeking and Hiding (Year 6)

YAY!!!! Thankyou for the procrastination i was getting tired reading about heart failure... lovely little chapter! loved the occlumency lesson snape actually almost praised harry at the end! and i can't wait to see how luna and draco's accidental adventure goes! off to find dessert and then back to the study!

Anne B. Walsh replied:

Heart failure? Should I ask?

Prongsie posted a comment on Friday 1st June 2012 3:53am for Chapter 6: Seeking and Hiding (Year 6)

Hurray, another chapter!

I really liked it: Harry is growing up, some Draco/Luna-time (yay!), some Quidditch, some rebellious behaviour. What's not to like? ;)

So... Amanda is an heir to Slytherin. Or would be, if Alex hadn't been disowned or whatever they did to him. Hmm. Wasn't there something to do with that old woman/ghost they found when they were looking for Sanctuary? I'll have to re-read the previous DV-versions (oh nooooo, what an agony...).

And where did Draco and Luna end up? An old laboratory where no food is to be found, dusty and unused space... I'll have to have a think about it ;)

Keep up the good work!

Anne B. Walsh replied:

About Amanda: Yes and no. Disowning doesn't change the blood, but remember, Alex has mentioned before that all his blood Heirs are dead... as for Draco and Luna, where was the other Vanishing Cabinet in canon, the match to the one Draco Malfoy repaired?