Content Harry Potter Miscellaneous

Reviews

ClarenceRose posted a comment on Saturday 12th September 2009 2:26pm for And What Came After

excellent as always.
i know hes evil and all, but ive always thought of voldie as slightly comical.
i suppose thats the mark of a good villain.

Anne B. Walsh replied:

Anybody is comical hanging upside down. But I know what you're saying.

Ryan Illuser posted a comment on Saturday 12th September 2009 6:39am for And What Came After

very cute.

Anne B. Walsh replied:

I try.

Charles Newton posted a comment on Saturday 12th September 2009 3:40am for And What Came After

This is based on canon, which in turn was based upon a totally screwed up view of relations. Hermione wasn't masochist enough to fall for an obviously abusive Draco-light that will be moRon forever; the constant little and the major betrayals he committed would have turned any friendship Harry and Hermione had for the Ginger Git into contempt, if not active hatred.
Neither would trust him at their backs as that would have been too tempting a target for moRon to resist.

Anne B. Walsh replied:

I never saw Ron as committing betrayals in canon. Making mistakes, yes, but he made up for them later. If you're committed to Ron-bashing, I suggest you stop reading my work now, since it will only make both of us unhappy. Thank you for your input and have a very nice day.

Minerva Granger posted a comment on Friday 11th September 2009 7:34pm for And What Came After

Something to do with a heart attack? I love you, Anne, and I'm sorry for all the nasty things I said about the angsty chapters. Wherever they are, may pack and pride live happily ever after, just as it is supposed bo be. This beauty may well still turn into one of the type of fic I believe in.

Anne B. Walsh replied:

Hmm. Maybe. And no apology needed--I wrote them to be horrible.

LynnTerald posted a comment on Friday 11th September 2009 7:06pm for And What Came After

They are in the Founder's castle. In the dream scape. I think they're still alive and quite possibly being held in a dream scape.

Anne B. Walsh replied:

You're right on one bit...

carolebear posted a comment on Friday 11th September 2009 3:54pm for And What Came After

Aaarrrggghhh! I can't deal with any more clues. I get so frustrated with you sometimes, woman! I've told you before that I'm absolute crap at them! I'll just wait then, and nod my head when you lay it all out for us in the last (?) chapter.

On another note, I LOVED the wake-up call Harry used on Voldy!

Anne B. Walsh replied:

Yes, next chapter will be the last. And I amused myself with that...