Content Harry Potter Miscellaneous

Reviews

Stephenie posted a comment on Tuesday 9th April 2013 6:48am for Chapter 11: Words

Me again

sorry I accidently hit enter

So as I was saying

Megan has the easiest time adjusting because not only is the the youngest, and therefore more able grasp that Narnia is real and live there, she is the most ready to become a princess. She is also desperate for the love and caring that the Kings and Queens are providing. We have seen that from realier chapters that Meghan has grown up having a mother who does love her but- finds it difficult to, you have said that the distance created by Sirius and his imprisonment has had implications on the relationship of Meghan and Aletha. Caelin and Gilles, Arden and Illana are ready to provide that uconditional and espressed loved and Meghan is more than ready to take it in.

I should leave Harry for last, but he is easier to explain. Though he may be Harry Potter, The Boy Who Lived, he (as he himself states) has until recently had no one (adult) whom he could rely on. Though there are the professors, especially Dumbledore and McGonagall and Mr and Mrs Weasley, there is no one solely his, that he trusts. There is Sirius of course, but he has only been arund for about a year, and Harry is dealing with the consequences of his upbringing at the Dursley's, and Sirius has not exactly been around and easy for Harry to access. Here in Narnia, there are four adults who are ready and willing to treat him as a son. He luxuriates in that knowledge and realises he is happy there.

Draco has grown up with two parent, and though they probably do love him, the Malfoy's seen an undemostrative sort, that while Draco may know that, it hasn't been expressed in the manner in which the Kings and Queens are doing. Despite all, Ray is beginning to enjoy himself and like himself. the Presence of the white wizard seems stagnate currently, but that will change, but Ray has pushed the kowledge to the back of his mind.

Hermione, has the hardest time off all the four in adjusting to ther new life as a Princess of Narnia. all the reasons listed for the others have bearing on Hermione as well as a few others.

She is the oldest, and logical, while as a girl she dreamed of Narnia, parts of she refused to believe that it was real. Hermione had the most normal childhood, two parents who loved her and expressed it. That puts her above all others from that alone. She also, because of her bookish nature had touble seeing life and experience outside of her booklearning, and Narnia is mostly not bookwork, and she sees this as an disadvantage and therefore tries all the harder to make it up, making it even harder for herself to adjust.

These are my thougts from my reread

now for this chapter

nice to see that Meghan an Ray are finally getting along, and are beginning to put their spare room history behind them while they are in narnia. Ray opens up, that while he may be older, he wasn't taught any different and it is only since Narnia that he is thinking for himself and being taugh new ways and methods to think.

Stephenie

Stephenie posted a comment on Tuesday 9th April 2013 6:24am for Chapter 11: Words

Love the chapter.

On reading the whole story, which I just did, I am seeing patterns in the comfort levels of the four in Narnia and how they are relating to the experience.

Megan - is easy, simply by being the youngest she is the most

callie posted a comment on Monday 18th March 2013 1:15am for Chapter 11: Words

Cute little chapter!