Content Harry Potter Miscellaneous

Reviews

Phil Boswell posted a comment on Thursday 29th January 2015 12:01pm for Chapter 6: Legend

A little nit-pick that I noticed while I'm writing this up for the wiki: when did Ardan pass Harry's wand to Caelin?

Proginoskes posted a comment on Friday 18th September 2009 6:08am for Chapter 6: Legend

Re: Who and what:
Well Regulo sounds like Regulus, and Beatrix sounds like Bellatrix, but two wizards and two witches, engaged in one great work? Sounds like the Founders Four. Beatrix is Hufflepuff, Regulo is Slytherin, Leticia is Ravenclaw, and Gaubert is Gryffindor.

Anne B. Walsh replied:

Very, very good!

tangentsferret posted a comment on Monday 24th December 2007 4:13am for Chapter 6: Legend

Hi! A little last minute rising-to-the-challenge (and at this late date, if I am in fact the 20th to guess right, how you'll manage an update before 1/1/08 I have no least idea): the four wand-users are either the Founders themselves, or possibly their parents, given that at least some of them seem to be forming relationships.

I do love your work. You have a gift for feliticious phrasing found all too rarely in these degenerate days of spelling and grammar checkers. Noxious things, grammar checkers. Keep trying to tell me I'm doing things incorrectly, just because I am addicted to archaic sentence structure and the word "shan't". I say "Ptbhtbtht!" to them, I do, I do. And then wash the screen again because it is all sticky.

Meg posted a comment on Saturday 22nd December 2007 6:42am for Chapter 6: Legend

Sounds like the 4 founders to me! :D Hope I'm not totally off base.

Great chapter! I'm glad I finally got the chance to sit down and read it.

Meg

Katie posted a comment on Wednesday 19th December 2007 3:32pm for Chapter 6: Legend

also, because i just thought it was a little ungrateful to post without telling you what i think...your stories are brilliant! i love narnia and you have an interesting way of tying things in to your stories so that i enjoy reading them and trying to find your little clues, keep writing!

Katie posted a comment on Wednesday 19th December 2007 3:27pm for Chapter 6: Legend

i know they have different names, but i'm still going for the founders...helga is beatrix with her love of plants and peace-making ways, regulo is salazar who learns to speak to snakes...and from his snake wife gives the green eyes to alex and is a sly talker, leticia is rowena who has a penchant for healing already but will gain more of the healing touch, not to mention intellect and gaubert is godric who excels at warfare and bravery and he will gain his control of fire from his adventures to the sun to gather the FIREflowers

Princess Fictoria posted a comment on Tuesday 18th December 2007 9:02am for Chapter 6: Legend

I accept your challenge! I would think that it will end up being the four founders of Hogwarts...

The cunning Slytherin with his serpents tounge.
The kind and loyal Hufflepuff with her magical way with plants.
The brave Gryffindor and his warrior skills.
The intelligent Ravenclaw and her learned abilities.

Please post more soon. Thnx

joe lemen posted a comment on Tuesday 18th December 2007 5:22am for Chapter 6: Legend

The Founding Four, we just heard H&S's story now onto R&G.

hahaheeheehaha posted a comment on Tuesday 18th December 2007 5:20am for Chapter 6: Legend

hufflepuff and slytherin and their gifts of parselmouth and growing stuff! im glad you've updated this, i've been waiting for it! update soon!

Cendari posted a comment on Tuesday 18th December 2007 2:13am for Chapter 6: Legend

*big grin* It's the Founders!!! Regulo is Slytherin, who learned Parseltongue; Beatrix is Hufflepuff, with her love of badgers; Leticia is Ravenclaw; and Gaubert is Gryffindor, what with his ability with a sword.

Of course, the big major clue in flashing lights is when Regulo mentions that they have a "Large undertaking" in progress that will fail if they are gone too long; meaning: they're in the process of builing Hogwarts. =)

BTW, it's brilliant as always. I've read almost all of your fics on ff.net, though I'm sorry to say that I never got around to actually reviewing... sorry...

Please post another chapter SOON !!!

Hugs,
Cen

Musta posted a comment on Monday 17th December 2007 2:45am for Chapter 6: Legend

I should think it's the Four Founders, isn't it?

Cestrel posted a comment on Monday 17th December 2007 12:23am for Chapter 6: Legend

I love this story! I think the four people are the Founders, it just makes sense, two men, two women, one of which can speak Parseltongue, it just has to be! //Cestrel

Jenny.S89 posted a comment on Sunday 16th December 2007 7:59pm for Chapter 6: Legend

For some reason, the story makes me think of the Four Founders of Hogwarts.

Ken Warner posted a comment on Sunday 16th December 2007 4:36pm for Chapter 6: Legend

I would guess that this is the beginning of the Hogwarts founders, and the bringing of parseltongue into the human world, along with the type of talents that i have seen attributed to Luna in several other fanfics.

I quite like the Narnia universe, and have seen way too few fics written there - thanks for filling this gap.

Tatterdemalion posted a comment on Sunday 16th December 2007 4:01pm for Chapter 6: Legend

I would guess that the four are either the Founders or the parents/forbears of the Founders of Hogwarts

Gardengirl posted a comment on Sunday 16th December 2007 1:44pm for Chapter 6: Legend

I have to assume they're the four founders, since you have Helga talking to the plants and Salazar talking to snakes... I'm gathering it's Rowena off to do healing, and Godric who wants to fight.

Speaking of which, have you read the fab oneshot where Susan Pevensie was Lily and Petunia's mother? If not, LMK and I'll zing you a link.

Mulch Diggums posted a comment on Sunday 16th December 2007 12:56pm for Chapter 6: Legend

-yawns- Please, the founders of Hogwarts. Don't waste my time, lol.

Actually, I like this story. I'm interested to see what happens to Draco, especially...

Vicki posted a comment on Sunday 16th December 2007 11:37am for Chapter 6: Legend

Wonderful chapter, thank you! As for what: the Four Founders, I believe, are depicted in the story--if that's what you mean by what. Beatrix is Helga, who's now learned plant and/or earth magic. Salazar is Regulo, who's learned Parseltongue. Leticia is Rowena, and Gaubert is Godric, skilled in war.

So, how did I do?

Tim Sullivan posted a comment on Sunday 16th December 2007 11:25am for Chapter 6: Legend

Salazar Slytherin and Helga Hufflepuff or some ancestors of theirs are Regulo and Beatrix. Godric Gryffindor and Rowena Ravenclaw (or ancestors therof) are Gaubert and Leticia. Not hard.

Alex Tremaine posted a comment on Sunday 16th December 2007 11:25am for Chapter 6: Legend

Heya,

A good story, as is most of your work. I would say that the four people are the four founders of Hogwarts.

I would rather have good work than rushed or forced work. I have always found your writing to be worth waiting for.

Alex