Content Harry Potter Miscellaneous

Reviews

ProfessorBinns posted a comment on Thursday 10th January 2013 1:55am for Chapter 8: Lessons

This is quite intriguing and lovely. Kudos for creating your own lore. I look forward to more.

Arnel posted a comment on Monday 7th January 2013 5:12pm for Chapter 8: Lessons

I found this story through the notification system on the site and I'm glad I took the time to read it. I usually don't read crossovers, but because I love the Narnia stories, I was very curious about how you would meld the two stories. I like what I see; Harry, Hermione and Draco seem very much in character, but I sense there is much turmoil within Draco, for he has pledged himself to do something he inately knows is wrong. I am hoping that, like your BC story, he will ultimately desert the White Wizard and help to defeat him, instead of helping him become triumphant over Narnia. There is good in Draco, buried deep within him, that I hope you will be bringing forth, to let him make his own decisions as to which path he wants to take in life, both lives as it were.

I'm also hoping that this story is truly un-abandoned. Having read this far in three days, I'd like to see it completed and brought to its conclusion. Well done.

triciaelbl posted a comment on Friday 4th January 2013 9:35pm for Chapter 8: Lessons

Lovely! I'll need to reread, I'm glad to say, but even as a first read it was wonderfully rich and complex. I love the parallels with the Dangerverse pack! Can't wait to hear more!