Content Harry Potter Miscellaneous

Reviews

bgoldnyxnet posted a comment on Tuesday 15th January 2013 9:23am for Chapter 9: Belonging

Well, this chapter is all happy. All I can say is, thank you for writing this, I really liked it and I'm glad you haven't abandoned this crossover!

Arnel posted a comment on Monday 14th January 2013 2:14am for Chapter 9: Belonging

It was nice to get a glimpse of what was going through Harry, Hermione and Draco's heads prior to them getting involved in the revel. I'm glad Harry has found a place where he feels "at home" and, even if he is a prince, feel like an ordinary young man. I'm glad he's getting the help he needs with his dreams, too. Hopefully, what he learns here he will eventually be able to take back to Hogwarts when it's time.

As for Hermione, you've summed her up precisely. The bookworm at heart, she really does need to learn the lessons Queen Ilana is imparting and that in order to help out a friend, she's putting herself in an unfamiliar situation.

Nata is definitely correct that Draco has a long way to go and I am uneasy about the White Wizard's influence on him. The thoughts Draco was thinking prior to his conversation with Nata are quite disturbing.

All in all, a very enjoyable chapter. I'm looking forward to the next one.

Anansii posted a comment on Sunday 13th January 2013 8:35pm for Chapter 9: Belonging

Well, I'm certainly enjoying it - I do believe you've caught the flavor nicely.

callie posted a comment on Saturday 12th January 2013 9:44pm for Chapter 9: Belonging

:) Harry likes Narnia.... Yay!!!! Also go Nata!!! She stepped in and saved the day... For now... Also I'm assuming the black dwarf has a resemblance to our favourite potions master just like everyone else who has a counterpart...