Content Harry Potter Miscellaneous

Reviews

Tatterdemalion posted a comment on Sunday 16th December 2007 4:01pm

I would guess that the four are either the Founders or the parents/forbears of the Founders of Hogwarts

Gardengirl posted a comment on Sunday 16th December 2007 1:44pm

I have to assume they're the four founders, since you have Helga talking to the plants and Salazar talking to snakes... I'm gathering it's Rowena off to do healing, and Godric who wants to fight.

Speaking of which, have you read the fab oneshot where Susan Pevensie was Lily and Petunia's mother? If not, LMK and I'll zing you a link.

Mulch Diggums posted a comment on Sunday 16th December 2007 12:56pm

-yawns- Please, the founders of Hogwarts. Don't waste my time, lol.

Actually, I like this story. I'm interested to see what happens to Draco, especially...

Vicki posted a comment on Sunday 16th December 2007 11:37am

Wonderful chapter, thank you! As for what: the Four Founders, I believe, are depicted in the story--if that's what you mean by what. Beatrix is Helga, who's now learned plant and/or earth magic. Salazar is Regulo, who's learned Parseltongue. Leticia is Rowena, and Gaubert is Godric, skilled in war.

So, how did I do?

Tim Sullivan posted a comment on Sunday 16th December 2007 11:25am

Salazar Slytherin and Helga Hufflepuff or some ancestors of theirs are Regulo and Beatrix. Godric Gryffindor and Rowena Ravenclaw (or ancestors therof) are Gaubert and Leticia. Not hard.

Alex Tremaine posted a comment on Sunday 16th December 2007 11:25am

Heya,

A good story, as is most of your work. I would say that the four people are the four founders of Hogwarts.

I would rather have good work than rushed or forced work. I have always found your writing to be worth waiting for.

Alex

menentesa posted a comment on Sunday 16th December 2007 11:17am

My guess would be the founders. Gaubert is Godric, Leticia is Rowena, Regulo is Salazar and Beatrix is Helga. Am I right?

Lesa posted a comment on Sunday 16th December 2007 11:15am

I'm so glad you updated LSSR! Now, for the who and what.

The four Founders, or at least their parents, and what happened to give them their powers, (Parslemouth, land-growing, fire-wielding and healing). Awesome connections, if I do say so myself!

ErinA posted a comment on Sunday 16th December 2007 11:00am

Well, it sounds to me like the story of the Founders. Beatrix sounds like Hufflepuff, since she's so trusting and has the whole Herbology thing going. Regulo sounds like Slytherin with the Parseltongue and the ability to be persuasive and cunning in getting what he wants. My guess is that Gaubert is Gryffindor, since he's the battle guy, and Leticia is Ravenclaw, since she's a Healer.
I also couldn't help but notice a certain similarity between Therese and a certain teenage hero. Green eyes, black hair? Curious...
I had all but forgotten about this story, and I'm glad to see it updated!

Anneila posted a comment on Sunday 16th December 2007 9:47am

how about the founders are the four people in the story? Although that would probably mean that in this story Harry is related to Slytherin since the green eyes, black hair and parseltongue are very strong hints to that direction.
Anyway, this is a great story, because I love both the Narnia books and the Harry Potter books.
Eagerly waiting for more...

Jonathan Northwood posted a comment on Sunday 16th December 2007 9:21am

I'm tempted to say that they're the parents of Rowena Ravenclaw and Salazar Slytherin, 'tho I could be wrong. I was initially torn: while she's learning the ways of the forest and plants (blasted 'puffs), it's her friend Leticia who talks of making potions and gathering herbs. Still, considering the badger is the finest friend she made ...

It sounds as though Regulo's gift is Parseltongue, while Beatrix's is some form of plant and animal husbandry. It seems as well as though the founding of Cair Paravel is what led to the development of Hogwarts, with the Four Founders' Houses matching or mirroring the Four Thrones of Narnia.

Unless, of course, I'm completely wrong. :p

Louise Postlethwaite posted a comment on Sunday 16th December 2007 8:20am

The who is easiest, Beatrix being Hufflepuff, Regulo Slytherin, Gaubert Gyffindor and Leticia Ravenclaw. I am wondering if these are the ancestors of the four founders, or the founders themselves, but as they said easiler they had a great undertaking in the works, which could be Hogwarts, I'm tending towards them being the founders themselves.

:) I love how you weave your version of their history so easily into all your stories. It's like trying to find puzzle pieces that have been scattered all over the place. It's great fun trying to link them all together.

Thank you!

Lostchyld posted a comment on Sunday 16th December 2007 7:58am

I would guess it's the parents of the founders, else the names would be different. Unless the founders chose to give other than their real names.

QOShea posted a comment on Sunday 16th December 2007 7:58am

The four founders of Hogwarts.

Regulo - Slytherin

Beatrix - Hufflepuff

Gaubert - Gryffindor

Leticia - Ravenclaw

The grand undertaking is the founding of Hogwarts.

Changer posted a comment on Monday 9th July 2007 3:58pm

Squee! There was an update on this that I missed! Oh please, hurry up and update it again!

Infin1x posted a comment on Saturday 2nd June 2007 3:41pm

Very nifty idea. It took me a moment to see but now I wonder who will be the Neville parallel.

Lin posted a comment on Friday 12th January 2007 12:43pm

Yes! Finally! I've been looking for a good HP/Narnia crossover for a while now. I have to say I'm certainly not dissappointed. I love the way you write Draco's character, and Meghan fascinates me. Normally I don't care for Sirius Has A Long-Lost Daughter fics, but by not focusing on that aspect of her, you've hooked me. All in all, very good job and I enthusiastically await the next chapter.

the_goblets posted a comment on Sunday 7th January 2007 6:15am


Congratulations! You've been nominated for an award at The Goblets!

The Goblets is a Harry Potter Awards Association that strives to acknowledge the "Best of the Wizarding World" in fan fiction and fan art. We are only in our second term but already have over 290 members, 14 fan fiction and 13 fan art categories to nominate in, as well as a slew of new reading material at your fingertips! Discover sites, stories, and artwork that you've never seen before and open your eyes to the marvelous and magical world of The Goblet Awards!
The category your story was nominated for: Best Cross-Over
The story nominated: The Lion, the Snake, and the Safe Room
INFORMATION:
To Vote and Nominate, you must join the Yahoo! Group here:
http://groups.yahoo.com/group/The_Goblets/
To view past terms, current nominations and everything else in between, go here:
http://www.stellanima.com/The_Goblets/

Ken Warner posted a comment on Sunday 15th October 2006 1:10am

the final word of the chapter does indeed sum it all up - what a lovely way to intrpduce us to the magic of Narnia, and to see how the HP magic mixes with it.
thanks so much for bring us into this particularly wonderful world.
warmest regards
Ken

honourary weasley posted a comment on Saturday 14th October 2006 3:34pm

Wow ... it was worth the wait, it always is! Especially when Narnia is involved. I'm guessing the Draco/Edmund parallel hasn't quite been sorten yet - seems a little too simple for it to be resolved already, doesn't it? However, Narnia does seem to be having a positive effect on Draco - and we all know how much you like reforming him, so i'm thinking everything will be ok in the end, eh? :)
Just update whenever you can, and i'll be onto this site in a trice to read it!