Content Harry Potter Miscellaneous

Reviews

sylvelle posted a comment on Saturday 1st February 2014 5:39pm for Chance and Change

I'm glad you are okay, but please tell me mee Poppy and Sesame have shown up?

jua-chan posted a comment on Friday 17th January 2014 12:41am for Chance and Change

That was great.

Phil Boswell posted a comment on Thursday 16th January 2014 1:42am for Chance and Change

I love the idea of Lucius being subverted by a girl…who is also a centaur! How many ways can one head explode?

I look forward to seeing where you can take this, and what sneaky clue to mainstream DV you can hide in plain sight this time ;-)

bgoldnyxnet posted a comment on Wednesday 15th January 2014 11:47am for Chance and Change

Wow! That's quite a turn. Okay, you've gathered some of the main characters together, let's see what you do with them.

Nenya posted a comment on Wednesday 15th January 2014 3:55am for Chance and Change

Huzzah for update - what a great morning surprise :-) as for story direction, it'd be fun to see it take a Be Careful kind of route, with Draco having an alternate life and family to escape to in the forest. Not sure how to keep Hermione in the picture though - maybe she could correspond with Sirius, or her parents could, on account of his having saved her life and all? Ooh, also, where is Letha in this 'verse? Or have I missed something?

WhiteElfElder posted a comment on Tuesday 14th January 2014 8:54pm for Chance and Change

I hope that Draco does not smart off likely he usually does and keeps his opinions of "creatures" to himself when the Centaur talks with him. Personally, I would like to see Draco and Hermione both learn from the Centaurs to couple with their Wizard/Witch training. I wonder how long till Sirius figures out the name of the cub sitting beside him? I think it would be funny if he changes back to dog form and that is when he recognizes Harry's scent, but Harry has already dissappeared into the forest.