Content Harry Potter Miscellaneous

Reviews

buffarama posted a comment on Saturday 1st February 2014 7:03pm

padfoot, meet moonfur

padfoot, go spare

sylvelle posted a comment on Saturday 1st February 2014 5:39pm

I'm glad you are okay, but please tell me mee Poppy and Sesame have shown up?

Phil Boswell posted a comment on Saturday 1st February 2014 9:05am

The thick plottens…

I love it when a plan comes together ^_^

Nenya posted a comment on Saturday 1st February 2014 4:04am

Loving this so far :-) what's coming next, I wonder? Would love to see a playdate for the four youngsters...

PreseliAvalon posted a comment on Friday 31st January 2014 11:27pm

SQUEEEEE! OMGOMGOMGOMG! Can't wait for MORE!

yulerule posted a comment on Friday 31st January 2014 10:50pm

I planned to review last chapter, but didn't get around to it. I'm actually really happy to hear that this is going the way of Be Careful in terms of length. I just reallly love the premise - so much so that I'm actually reviewing instead of being a reader in secret :) . I'm a little confused though - I understand that there is supposed to be a little mystery surrounding who wrote the bark-scroll (I'm assuming one of the centuars) but if it was written for Sirius (which it was, the furry comment guarantees that) what was it doing in Dumbledore's office, and how did it get there before Moony was convinced that he had to make himself known to Sirius. Unless I'm wrong, and we're dealing with two separate scrolls here...?

I bet that by becoming Padfoot, Sirius will be able to use the wandless magic that Draco discovered last chapter- being able to talk with the wise wolves - understanding the words/thoughts behind their body language.

I do hope that Smokepaw's personality will be different than that of Danger's, after all, they are two completely different characters.

karm23 posted a comment on Friday 31st January 2014 10:16pm

Oh... I wonder what Sirius will do. It's good that Smokepaw shook some sense into Moonfur, this will bring interesting things, I'm sure. How's Draco faring in his new home? Will it be temporary? Questions questions, so many of those! Hope to find out some answers in the next chapters, along with your usual set of intrigue! Great Chapter Anne!

jua-chan posted a comment on Monday 27th January 2014 7:52pm

O.O

I did not see that coming. Draco living in the forest would be weird and awesome. Will he stay human or turn into a centaur? This is really intriguing.

Can't wait to see how Sirius reacts. This will be great I think.

Anansii posted a comment on Friday 24th January 2014 3:14am

Now that is an idea... The problem is just how much power does Lucius have available, personal and political, and just what he'd DO to Hogwarts and surround to try and find Draco, or in revenge if he though Draco had been killed. Even without reason to blame the centaurs. If he knew, I daresay he has the classical training to realize just what an honor this would be, but believe it? Not so likely. Well, looking forward eagerly to the next part!

WhiteElfElder posted a comment on Thursday 23rd January 2014 10:21am

While Alycone's idea has merit, it would likely kick off a war between humans and centaurs. It would be interesting to see what Draco would be like if raised in that manner...probably one his father would AK on site. I can't believe the Remus is being such a coward and hiding while his family is so open with the others.

Phil Boswell posted a comment on Thursday 23rd January 2014 2:35am

So someone else is going to remove Draco from Lucius and his unsuitable influence? I do like the way you think, although it's a shame that poor Narcissa isn't getting a choice: there's no concrete indication that she has any choice or leverage in how Draco is being brought up. I wonder whether Sirius and his cousin might have a little conversation in the not-so-distant future?

So what's going to happen to Hermione? Her time at Hogwarts is likely to be very different without Harry to befriend her or Draco to insult her…not to mention what is Ron going to be like?

Little Ashtail is gorgeous, isn't she? I hope to see more of her…and her brother Grasseye ;-) How long do you think this story is likely to run?

bgoldnyxnet posted a comment on Thursday 23rd January 2014 1:28am

We likes, precious, yes we do!

buffarama posted a comment on Wednesday 22nd January 2014 10:54pm

yay, stealing draco :) i wonder which has more shades of danger, smokepaw or alcyone?

jua-chan posted a comment on Friday 17th January 2014 12:41am

That was great.

Phil Boswell posted a comment on Thursday 16th January 2014 1:42am

I love the idea of Lucius being subverted by a girl…who is also a centaur! How many ways can one head explode?

I look forward to seeing where you can take this, and what sneaky clue to mainstream DV you can hide in plain sight this time ;-)

bgoldnyxnet posted a comment on Wednesday 15th January 2014 11:47am

Wow! That's quite a turn. Okay, you've gathered some of the main characters together, let's see what you do with them.

Nenya posted a comment on Wednesday 15th January 2014 3:55am

Huzzah for update - what a great morning surprise :-) as for story direction, it'd be fun to see it take a Be Careful kind of route, with Draco having an alternate life and family to escape to in the forest. Not sure how to keep Hermione in the picture though - maybe she could correspond with Sirius, or her parents could, on account of his having saved her life and all? Ooh, also, where is Letha in this 'verse? Or have I missed something?

WhiteElfElder posted a comment on Tuesday 14th January 2014 8:54pm

I hope that Draco does not smart off likely he usually does and keeps his opinions of "creatures" to himself when the Centaur talks with him. Personally, I would like to see Draco and Hermione both learn from the Centaurs to couple with their Wizard/Witch training. I wonder how long till Sirius figures out the name of the cub sitting beside him? I think it would be funny if he changes back to dog form and that is when he recognizes Harry's scent, but Harry has already dissappeared into the forest.

karm23 posted a comment on Sunday 22nd December 2013 4:18pm

So many interesting things in this chapter! Great, as always! Draco sure is an entitled little boy, and Hermione, a very strong minded little girl, and eager to learn, too. The chapter made me wonder about several things, one of those is how does Harry look, like werewolf, a normal wolf or somewhere in beween? And is he growing as a human would, or as a wolf? Sirius is in for quite a surprise... Until next time!!! Happy holidays!!!

bgoldnyxnet posted a comment on Saturday 21st December 2013 9:10pm

Bringing some of the pieces together. Well done, that. This is turning out better than I thought it would. I think I'm glad I was outvoted on the decision whether to continue this story.