Content Harry Potter Miscellaneous

Reviews

carolebear posted a comment on Sunday 18th August 2013 7:27pm

I loved the way everything turned out. This 'verse had much less heartache and death, but was quite interesting none the less. Thanks so much for putting it into your new site as an Easter Egg so that I would read it. {{hugs}} *off to read Going Home now*

carolebear posted a comment on Sunday 18th August 2013 7:19pm

Still just a little bit fuzzy on how Peri's daughter will now survive, since her original body will die, but oh, so grateful for the magic that allows it to happen. and thus Neenie and Fox will be twins in truth.

carolebear posted a comment on Sunday 18th August 2013 6:54pm

I pray that the Pack and Pride will have such luck destroying their own Horcruxes. The basement wouldn't have been my first choice of venues, but it did seem to limit how the DE could approach them.

carolebear posted a comment on Sunday 18th August 2013 6:14pm

So many parallels to the DV. At some point, I hope it will increase my understanding of some of the events in FD. I'm really enjoying this story.

carolebear posted a comment on Sunday 18th August 2013 6:06pm

Oh, and here is Evanie! I knew she was in another story, but I didn't know which one. And Peter gets a chance to do better things, and he didn't even have to be a Death Eater first.

carolebear posted a comment on Sunday 18th August 2013 5:07pm

*sniff* Not fair, not fair! At least the sisters are together again, and they have a way to find those evil Horcruxes. I worry what it will cost them, though.

carolebear posted a comment on Sunday 18th August 2013 4:29pm

I have see Pericule before, but I don't remember which story (and I think there is more than one). I'm thinking that Veri is based on Aletha, whose name also means truth?

carolebear posted a comment on Sunday 18th August 2013 2:40pm

I loved the way the Witch pointed out James' and Seirius' shortcomings to them. they are both so full of themselves that it took a lot to get through to them. I don't even mind feeling sympathetic to Peter, who is so obviously a true Griffindor, and maybe now he won't have a reason to turn dark.

carolebear posted a comment on Sunday 18th August 2013 2:32pm

Remus is nothing if not honorable; once he has made up his mind to do the right thing, there will be no changing it. What has Lily found? (By the way, I am reading this all at once, so I don't expect you to answer any questions I pose along the way if they will be found at some point in the story.

carolebear posted a comment on Sunday 18th August 2013 2:31pm

At least they have hope. I wonder what Remus has Lily working on? And who is he dreaming about? Onward for more answers (and more questions, I am sure).

carolebear posted a comment on Sunday 18th August 2013 2:29pm

Somehow I missed this one, although I will confess that I am focused more on the DV. I'm trying to decide if this one will be able to fit in (sort of an AU), or if this will be completely outside or it.

dogbertcarroll posted a comment on Saturday 11th September 2010 9:26am

I really don't see the point of this story unless it's to point out that the only way Snape, Draco, and Wormtail could be heroes was to pretend canon was just a fantasy.

Anne B. Walsh replied:

I didn't write it to make a point, just to have fun with an idea. Sorry that it disappointed you.

Regina Noctis posted a comment on Tuesday 16th June 2009 6:06am

"Not my husband, you bitch!"

The BEST line EVER. I nearly died laughing. Homage to DH, anyone? ;D

How do you manage to keep your head straight with so many AUs?! Though, this is the most-satisfying one by far. XD LOVED IT.

Minerva Granger posted a comment on Monday 2nd March 2009 3:45pm

I love this fic! I really love this fic!

Minerva Granger posted a comment on Monday 2nd March 2009 11:49am

Great start, Anne. This looks like a fascinating story. I can't wait to finish it.

Mrs.TiffanyPotter posted a comment on Saturday 28th February 2009 6:04am

Now that I've read this Going Home makes more sense. I'd suggest putting a disclamer up on Going Home to read this one first or it wont make sense. I was totally lost before, but it's all good now.

Patches posted a comment on Friday 27th February 2009 8:48pm

This is a great alternative story to canon. I really like the kids at the end planning to make a play out of the "alternate" story line of their lives. Thank you so much for writing. I love all your stories. I've just got to read "Harry" in the sequel to this story. Interesting that you wrote the end before you posted the beginning. Any thing you want to write I'll read. Thanks again. pms

Jim_xinu posted a comment on Friday 27th February 2009 1:39pm

Looks like I have to retract my comment in _Going Home_ about this one not turning into Dangerverse. :-)

Still, its a good story, thanks for sharing it with us.

callie posted a comment on Friday 27th February 2009 12:04pm

Ha that's awsome

nice little story

Carol Layland posted a comment on Friday 27th February 2009 3:36am

Wish-fulfillment is I suspect something everyone of us would like. A Supposedly set of interactive books and a vicious adult mind and you can have just exactly what you wrote. I did enjoy it very very much. Please just keep writing.