Content Harry Potter Miscellaneous

Reviews

David Thacker posted a comment on Thursday 26th February 2009 5:44pm

This was better then I thought it was going to be.

DrT posted a comment on Thursday 26th February 2009 12:45pm

It's not often Peter gets to do good!

HGRHfan35 posted a comment on Thursday 26th February 2009 8:50am

Finished in one day! That was brilliant and I loved it. Finally a story with a Peter that turned out as a good guy instead of fate and his own insecurities leading him a stray.

"It was Uncle Reggie’s idea to make sure she’s blonde, to account for all the stupid mistakes Dadfoot made writing the books.

LOL

Now get back to 'Facing Danger', I'm so longing for a new chapter! But .... if you ever find a plot bunny hunting you down, please do write it all down for your fans.

Until next time, take care. C

amulder posted a comment on Thursday 26th February 2009 7:52am

delightful piece.

I see enough similarities to Dangerverse, but it clearly stands on it's own.

I don't usually read _any_ MWPP era stuff, but you caught my interest in the "going home" short, so I had to come over here.

It's almost too bad it's so short. I kind of would have liked to have seen a bit more fleshing out of restoring their relationship with Peter, and of Sirius rebuilding with Regulus, not to mention Snape... though that might be tough.

In your epilogue, Snape was still quite... Snape-ish. And I have to wonder how 15 or so years of being friends with the Potters might have rounded his edges, so to speak. Probably best, then, that you didn't go down that route.

glad to see you're still writing.
best wishes,
...art

HGRHfan35 posted a comment on Thursday 26th February 2009 1:07am

Are you sure Sirius isn't called Padfoot because of the fact that he always sticks his foot into his mouth. That man just doesn't know when to shut up! LOL.
I know thye are called different but Danger & Mama Letha are back.

On to the next.

HGRHfan35 posted a comment on Wednesday 25th February 2009 11:03pm

I love it already but you're costing me my day off because how could I possibly stop reading this now! I have to go on. To follow the Marauders on their rescue mission.
But I'm happy doingjust that.