Content Harry Potter Miscellaneous

Reviews

Christina C. Keimig posted a comment on Sunday 7th January 2007 5:29am for Chapter 7: Right and Wrong

I have really enjoyed this fic so far. I hope you update soon, as it's been a few months...

MercuryBlue posted a comment on Monday 11th September 2006 1:46pm for Chapter 7: Right and Wrong

"Attack wolf, please. And not just paranoia. What better weapon to have when Lord-He’s-Ugly comes back from wherever he’s been hiding these last ten years?"

I didn't notice that the first couple times through. Obviously I am too stupid to live.

Megan posted a comment on Saturday 9th September 2006 5:18pm for Chapter 7: Right and Wrong

Well, Anne, I read True Colors before Till We Reach That Day, and I have just one thing to say. What the hell is going on? It doesn't seem at all like a sequel to A Little Slice of Heaven. The only connection I can find between the two is the whole humat-by-day-and-wolf-by-night thing. We have no mention of the founders, the birthdays aren't changed like they were in LSH, Peter is still a traitor. I am hopelessly confused here. Could you please, please explain what is going on here?
By the way, the story is really good so far. It's just that I can't connect it with LSH at all, and it's getting me really confused.
*Megan*

Evan Mayerle posted a comment on Saturday 9th September 2006 4:12am for Chapter 7: Right and Wrong

Nice AU on your AU. It will be interesting to see the reaction when folks realize who Zelda and the two "wolves" at Malfoy Manor really are.

Gardengirl posted a comment on Saturday 9th September 2006 1:55am for Chapter 7: Right and Wrong

Tantalizing. You do venture out in every direction, don't you? More! Of anything, actually... it's all good.