Content Harry Potter Miscellaneous

Reviews

bgoldnyxnet posted a comment on Saturday 8th July 2017 2:46pm

This is a nice start to a story. But... It's been over a year and a half since you posted _anything_.

Your readers miss you, Anne!

Socelssr posted a comment on Monday 30th November 2015 10:24pm

I love this even without having seen Frozen! Cute and simple and rewarding to have adults and parents act like PARENTS for once!

As usual, beautiful characterization and emotional conveyance Anne!

buffarama posted a comment on Tuesday 3rd March 2015 10:47pm

awwww. mini munchkins

Nenya posted a comment on Saturday 21st February 2015 1:55pm

What a lovely surprise! I really like that you're building up the mythos already, answering the questions the film didn't touch on - although, in fairness, I suppose you can only do so much in a film. Anyway, this is awesome!

Paddy_Murphy posted a comment on Saturday 21st February 2015 6:44am

Welcome back!

Worth the wait as always.

Chessicfayth posted a comment on Saturday 21st February 2015 6:26am

I'm so glad to see more of this story. I only just recently got to watch the movie, which I really liked, but it was still a Disney movie. As such, its nice to see a story making some of these changes, and making a real effort to look at how the characters would change in reaction, and not just.... pair Elsa with Anna.

Thank you for the work on the story, and thank you for sharing.

bgoldnyxnet posted a comment on Saturday 21st February 2015 2:41am

Looks like a good start. Eagerly awaiting more chapters when the Muse blesses us (you) with them.

Jonathan Northwood posted a comment on Thursday 24th July 2014 3:18pm

Beautifully written, although it's not really fair to make me cry at work.

Patches posted a comment on Thursday 24th July 2014 12:34am

I like the way that Elsa's parents had her do tests to help her gain concentration and observation of her surroundings. Elsa has done very well but has she improved enough to include Anna? I look forward to more of this story. pm

Patches posted a comment on Thursday 24th July 2014 12:16am

This is a great beginning for Elsa and Anna. Anna can't remember now but she will be able to when Elso masters her powers. I look forward to more of this story. p

Chris1 posted a comment on Wednesday 23rd July 2014 8:02pm

I'm really liking this :D

bgoldnyxnet posted a comment on Wednesday 23rd July 2014 7:20pm

Lovely. Absolutely lovely!

Of course, you just short-circuited all but the first 15 minutes of the movie. But still lovely.

Scott M posted a comment on Wednesday 23rd July 2014 6:30pm

Yay. :-) I kind of want to separate the lyrics and get someone to sing those bits, though that may not be easily done since the music behind it should be rather different in tone after the beginning. Oh well. I found most of them, but I think I'm missing some. I may have to listen to the original again to see how many stanzas and such there are. At any rate, continuing to enjoy this story!

GJMEGA posted a comment on Tuesday 3rd June 2014 4:39pm

An interesting, and considerably better, take on how Elsa's parents should have reacted.

DarkestSecret posted a comment on Tuesday 15th April 2014 8:32pm

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4ThvBNZdGcQ#t=160

Thought you might appreciate that, somehow :)

Scott M posted a comment on Sunday 6th April 2014 12:32am

Brava! I finally managed to watch Frozen today, and while I enjoyed the film (and its music) as it stands, it also cries out for some Anne-style fixing up, as demonstrated by this first chapter. I will happily stay and journey with you as far as the plot-reindeer run, and if you should happen to want any assistance rewriting songs I'd be glad to help where I can.

qadoshkyrie posted a comment on Wednesday 2nd April 2014 7:00am

While I had been planning on renting Frozen to watch with my son and my daughter anyway (they are 3 years old and 8 weeks, respectively), admittedly, your posting a Fanfic moved up my timeline and pushed it to an imperative. =c)

Great job, wonderful start! I was so worried that you were going to leave this as a one shot, but excited now that you say you are going to let this one lead where it may!

And, as always (I think I've read through the whole of dangerverse maybe three times...I've lost count!), thank you for having strong children coming from strong parents rather than the lack there of. I often feel like that adults miss the point with adversity. Yes, we do grow by adversity, but we also usually flounder and ultimately fail in the face of too much.

jua-chan posted a comment on Saturday 29th March 2014 11:08pm

Awesome. I really like Frozen. And I love your stories. A combination of the two just has to turn out great. I am looking forward to see where this is heading.

Zaion posted a comment on Saturday 29th March 2014 9:41pm

I will anxiously await the next installment. This is gonna be FUN!!

Nenya posted a comment on Saturday 29th March 2014 12:15pm

I am intrigued to see where this will go - I really like Frozen but felt incredibly sorry for Elsa, so I'm excited to see how she develops in your AU.