ilovewhydouneedtoknow posted a comment on Thursday 30th December 2010 3:04pm
hahahahaha i laughed my head off thats for sure lol and im so excited for the new chapter for fd plz hurry im slowly dying of the suspense!!! :D
HGRHfan35 posted a comment on Wednesday 29th December 2010 9:57am
Oooh well, at least I had a few of them correct although I have to admit that the imagery was a tad disturbing at time! LOL
callie posted a comment on Wednesday 29th December 2010 2:55am
Very interesting... i certainly would never have thought of that one myself!
JeRK posted a comment on Tuesday 28th December 2010 11:34pm
HA! that is disgusting yet funny! Plz keep updating! Sincerly, a Dangerverse lover. :)
Anansii posted a comment on Tuesday 28th December 2010 10:34pm
I missed the announcement of chapter 1, so I've just read both chapters. This is one of the most delightful Christmas presents I've gotten this year - many thanks. Hilarious!
carolebear posted a comment on Tuesday 28th December 2010 9:59pm
The reaction of Ron to the Snapes kissing was absolutely perfect. I loved this chapter, even though it was very short. Short isn't bad, because it said everything it needed to. Still working my way through the DV (again). Hope the muses talk to you and you can finish the new chapter. I'll keep my fingers crossed.
carolebear posted a comment on Sunday 19th December 2010 9:13pm
Oh my goodness, that has to be the absolute worst pun I have heard in a very long time. Welcome back - I have missed you so very much. I am currently rereading the Dangerverse books sequentially, once again. I think his makes the 4th or 5th time; I really can't remember. I keep seeing new things in them. I really do need to go back and reread Be Careful, because I am not nearly as well versed in that universe as I am in DV. I think all my guesses on couples will probably be wrong, but it sounds like they had an awful lot of fun at the Heroes and Villians Ball.
darthloki posted a comment on Sunday 19th December 2010 8:49pm
It'd be hilarious if Voldemort was Riddle.
tangentsferret posted a comment on Friday 17th December 2010 11:04pm
1. What an awful pun. I knew I quite liked you.
2. What a lovely story. See above.
3. I have been forbidden by my loving family from visiting Amazondotcom until the afternoon of December 25th at the earliest. So I'll see about that title then. If you would be so kind as to repost the plug when you post the answers to the picture mysteries, that would be much appreciated.
4. Glad to see you!
5. Happy Seasonal Holiday of Your Personal Choice!
6. Even knowing that she is in fact happily married and must have procreated in order to have grandchildren (which made me really happy for her, BTW), I have grave difficulty imagining Minerva McGonagall locked in a passionate embrace of any kind. This is a personal failing of mine own, and in no way a complaint, mind you. Just a comment.