Content Harry Potter Miscellaneous

Reviews

MonkeyAxman1302 posted a comment on Monday 2nd May 2011 11:21am for Chapter 32: Tales for Sorrow, Words for Joy (Arc 6)

Great chapter. I noticed that you were still updating and decided to start reading again. I forgot who involving and engaging your story was. You play in Rowling's sandpit but in a way this story is very much you own creation and all the more original and fantastic.

Thank you for writing.

Monkey

PrayingForMercy posted a comment on Thursday 1st January 2009 1:05pm for Chapter 32: Tales for Sorrow, Words for Joy (Arc 6)

I love you <3 Lol. I want to see Lee and Maya get married, and Maya's parents.. normalised, and Hagrid's funeral.
You sure know how to end a chapter.

Rebel Goddess posted a comment on Sunday 31st August 2008 10:23pm for Chapter 32: Tales for Sorrow, Words for Joy (Arc 6)

Loved the true father line. Glad to see Neenie is suffering from shock but can be healed from it. I really liked Moony's retelling of the old "founders of Rome" story.

The scene with Lee and Maya was so, so sweet. Lovely writing too.

The scene with Maya's father was interesting. I like the idea of a possible cure. Great chapter.

Anthony May posted a comment on Friday 29th August 2008 3:19pm for Chapter 32: Tales for Sorrow, Words for Joy (Arc 6)

Awesome! Thank you. My poor Neenie, I just want to hold her until she knows everything will be ok.- Can't wait for the next update!

Lynn Terald posted a comment on Thursday 28th August 2008 2:28am for Chapter 32: Tales for Sorrow, Words for Joy (Arc 6)

YES!!!!!! You updated.

AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! STUPID CLIFFERS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Well, on a more sane note: I'm glad Aletha has a plan to get Maya away from her parents. I'm really looking forward to the way Hermione deals with everything and finding out WHAT HAPPENED TO THE BITE she took from Ginny.

DSDragon posted a comment on Tuesday 26th August 2008 9:45am for Chapter 32: Tales for Sorrow, Words for Joy (Arc 6)

Three words:

You

Are

Evil

Seriously, dangling a carrot like that in front of us, and then making us wait for the next chapter? Totally evil.

LOVE IT!

Regina Noctis posted a comment on Monday 25th August 2008 12:54am for Chapter 32: Tales for Sorrow, Words for Joy (Arc 6)

Wow. I love what you had in mind for the werewolf backstory... I didn't know that it would come so soon! :P Regina

callie posted a comment on Sunday 24th August 2008 5:53pm for Chapter 32: Tales for Sorrow, Words for Joy (Arc 6)

oh poor maya

evil parents...

Summerkins posted a comment on Sunday 24th August 2008 4:01pm for Chapter 32: Tales for Sorrow, Words for Joy (Arc 6)

YOU CAN'T LEAVE IT AT THAT. Oyyy. I love the characterization in this, it's sooo good, and just. Ah. I've missed the Pack.

Claire1 posted a comment on Sunday 24th August 2008 2:11pm for Chapter 32: Tales for Sorrow, Words for Joy (Arc 6)

Great chapter! I like that you are making a little bit of light out of the choices and results of last chapter. I will be interested to find out what "this" is, though I have my suspicions. You still haven't given us the full repercussions of Hermione's situation. Is she or is she not a full werewolf, after all, she only has half of the "furry little problem."

biged78 posted a comment on Sunday 24th August 2008 1:39pm for Chapter 32: Tales for Sorrow, Words for Joy (Arc 6)

I hate cliffhangers. I decree that no one can write cliffhangers for all of eternity. So mote it be.

BT posted a comment on Sunday 24th August 2008 1:13pm for Chapter 32: Tales for Sorrow, Words for Joy (Arc 6)

Oh, another update so soon after the first one! I didn't check this site for a while, and found that I had missed TWO chapters!

YAY!

kendiara posted a comment on Sunday 24th August 2008 10:46am for Chapter 32: Tales for Sorrow, Words for Joy (Arc 6)

Aletha out-Snaping Snape...that's what "this" is. She seriously needs to be a cousin of the line :)