Content Harry Potter Miscellaneous

Reviews

morriganscrow posted a comment on Saturday 4th April 2009 11:05pm

Whilst I haven't read your Dangerverse stories, this was lovely - beautifully written, paced and detailed. Characterizations were finely drawn and dialogue was sparkling.
Great job!

callie posted a comment on Saturday 4th April 2009 10:09pm

That was soooooo cool!!!!

great little one shot!!!

PrayingForMercy posted a comment on Saturday 4th April 2009 9:22pm

This is so brilliantly written. I was sitting on the edge of my seat the entire time. It's so great to see Narcissa portrayed in a good light (can you tell I haven't read Dangerverse for awhile?). Revealing Russell, then revealing him as Severus was very well timed. I also liked the fact that Lily and Sev grew up as friends before becoming brother and sister. Did Petunia like her newest sibling, I wonder?

Kail posted a comment on Saturday 4th April 2009 6:13pm

At first, I was thinking how odd to have a crush on Pettigrew...until you wrote that it was really Lily's twin brother.

Then I'm at the end, reading Russ's story...and can I just say here how interesting your mental processes must be to come up with such good fiction?

I actually like this Russ -- which says a lot for how you've written him, as his canon presentation is one I nearly unversally loathe. Two thumbs up!

Ginger posted a comment on Saturday 4th April 2009 4:10pm

Wow! I hate you, lol, you always addict me to your stories.