Content Harry Potter Miscellaneous

Reviews

Ivy_Snowe posted a comment on Monday 12th March 2007 12:56pm for Who You Gonna Call?

All throughout the fic I kept thinking, ok, what's with the cornflake bars, which I have to make now thank you and hum the theme song whilst I do so. Anyway, finally when you got to choose the form of the destructor, I got it. I cracked up laughing so hard I did a spit take on my computer screen. I laughed and couldn't stop for like five minutes I had to get a drink to calm down so I could finish reading this. And that line Ginny had, 'If life gives you lemons-' that cracked me up even further. Jeez, I really needed that Thanks! Cheers.

~Ivy

Brad Crawford posted a comment on Monday 12th March 2007 12:39pm for Who You Gonna Call?

totally evil i love the power tom knows not! and i hope he drained his most powerful minion/morons oops death munchers! keep up the awesome writing!

PerfesserN posted a comment on Monday 12th March 2007 12:11pm for Who You Gonna Call?

So they're sitting around eating what had been Voldemort's body.
Kewl!
Looking forward to next time!

Lon Huey posted a comment on Monday 12th March 2007 11:48am for Who You Gonna Call?

"It just popped in there."

Aykroyd, Murray, Ramis. Good times, good times.

The Midnight Poster posted a comment on Monday 12th March 2007 11:39am for Who You Gonna Call?

That's such a sweet story! :)

Oh and "cornflake bars" was mentioned 11 times.

hedwig_edwiges posted a comment on Monday 12th March 2007 11:18am for Who You Gonna Call?

Ok, first thanks for the warning. And thanks for the laughter. One of the best I had in a long time.

David Thacker posted a comment on Monday 12th March 2007 11:17am for Who You Gonna Call?

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!Thank you and please ignore any and all flames.Have fun and keep up the great work that you have done.

Beau Wolff posted a comment on Monday 12th March 2007 10:19am for Who You Gonna Call?

I can't stop giggling!

Thank you for this. It was ... delicious.

Crys posted a comment on Monday 12th March 2007 10:09am for Who You Gonna Call?

Fruity Pebbles also makes for a very good (if extremely sweet) cookie. Just swap the Rice Krispies for Fruity Pebbles.

Anyway, cute story. Especially liked Draco's "disconnect" line.

Anne B. Walsh replied:

I was writing it, I was seeing it, and I was having disconnect. So I made Draco have disconnect.

noylj posted a comment on Monday 12th March 2007 10:04am for Who You Gonna Call?

OK, I have seen GhostBusters and I don't get it.
Please explain.

Anne B. Walsh replied:

Voldemort tried the same thing Gozer did in the movie, letting Harry pick the form that would destroy him. Harry thought of the Stay-Puft Marshmallow Man, and Voldemort became the Stay-Puft Marshmallow Man. While  Voldemort was still trying to figure out what he was, Harry barbequed him.

Jamie46 posted a comment on Monday 12th March 2007 9:45am for Who You Gonna Call?

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA :-D that was such a cuuute little ficlet. ;) Although for a minute I was thinking that Voldie became cornflakes--but I'd forgotten the Ghostbusters reference. ;) hahaha. Niiiiice. What fun plot bunnies you have running around in your head. ;) Thanks for sharing 'em.

Gardengirl posted a comment on Monday 12th March 2007 9:26am for Who You Gonna Call?

Cute! I love that movie. What a great end for VM!