Content Harry Potter Miscellaneous

Reviews

carolebear posted a comment on Thursday 20th January 2011 11:13pm

Well, I don't know it that was hard to write, but it was certainly easier to read than the latest chapter of FD. It makes Luna's vision of Draco's grave that much easier to bear, too, if there is the possiblility that she will be able to finally rid the world of Lucy Malfoy. How poetic, too. I liked this one much better than Tomb of Heroes.

millie johanson posted a comment on Wednesday 15th July 2009 11:52am

Hello,
I have read alot of your stories and I hope you keep writing. I am such a H&G fan so don't read much of other parings and this would have made no sence if I hadn't read your Danger stories. Which were the best.....

Good luck in all you do and don't forget we are still reading.

Miss Millie

PrayingForMercy posted a comment on Saturday 31st January 2009 10:46pm

My heart hurts.. :(

Taina posted a comment on Saturday 31st January 2009 7:21am

OH! MY! GOSH! I haven't stopped crying! That was amazing! Thier love is eternal! I want that!

Prongs1977 posted a comment on Sunday 27th April 2008 11:51am

WOW!

artemisandapolla9328 posted a comment on Sunday 30th December 2007 1:56pm

Anne..I know this was posted a while ago, and I read it a while ago but didn't review...apparently.

Anyways, this was gorgeous. I love this song, and it's such a sweet relationship. *tears* It was sad, but in the end, they'll be happy.

Thank you for writing beautiful stories.

Wistful-Stargazer posted a comment on Monday 19th November 2007 9:53am

::crying:: I love it, now I definitely have to read the series. ;-)

Christina C. Keimig posted a comment on Saturday 11th August 2007 7:46am

Gorgeous.
Sorry I took so long to get to it.

Gaelyn posted a comment on Thursday 2nd August 2007 11:26am

Um. WOW.

I cannot wait to see the build up to this scene in your stories.

LoneWolfe posted a comment on Wednesday 25th July 2007 5:07pm

*sobs* Beautifully and poignantly written, as always. I really hope this isn't the way it'll actually turn out - I rather like your Draco. And his relationship with Luna is so sweet. *more tears*

sejones posted a comment on Sunday 15th July 2007 11:13am

I MIGHT forgive you for killing Draco, but we'll have to see.

Evan Mayerle posted a comment on Sunday 15th July 2007 10:45am

*wipes eyes* Whew, that's a poignant bit, somewhat sad, but definitely positive in its ending. A very emotive and affecting piece of work, my compliments.

curalium lacrimo posted a comment on Sunday 15th July 2007 9:53am

You should warn that it's a song fic.

Nice idea, but i dont read songfics cause they disrupt the flow of the story.

Patches posted a comment on Sunday 15th July 2007 9:20am

This is beautiful. Thanks so much for writing. I look forward to more of these short interludes to the main story. pms

Maddie Potter posted a comment on Sunday 15th July 2007 7:43am

O.o

Poor Luna... Is this how it is going to pan out? I wouldn't be so upset when/if (there is always the 'if' factor) Draco dies if he gets to see them all again...

Geddon posted a comment on Sunday 15th July 2007 6:52am

Hate draco

Rebel Goddess posted a comment on Sunday 15th July 2007 6:45am

Serious, serious, serious need for a tissue now. I loved the line "I would wait a thousand years to spend only a hundred with you". Lovely story and I really enjoyed how you twisted up what happened with Lucius - made so much sense. I can only hope you don't mean to kill him in the usual 'verse. Wonderful.

Bethany posted a comment on Sunday 15th July 2007 5:59am

Beautiful, absolutly amazing. I cried so much I had to stop reading. There is still a huge part of my that is hoping you wont go through with killing Draco. But if you must, at least I know it will be done right.
Thank you for the gift of your stories.

Hannah3 posted a comment on Sunday 15th July 2007 5:35am

You like Broadway, hmm? So do I.

Eric Oppen posted a comment on Sunday 15th July 2007 3:10am

Awwww...I hope this isn't how the Dangerverse will turn out. I love Luna just about everywhere I find her, and the Dangerverse version's relationship with Draco's very sweet. I'd rather see Draco live and have some kids of his own to raise the way his parents didn't raise him before the Pack came.