Content Harry Potter Miscellaneous

Reviews

ClarenceRose posted a comment on Sunday 10th January 2010 2:11pm for 101: How You Win Or Lose

YAY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
I love updates!!!!!!!!!
These have been 2 great chapters, Harry's reaction was good.
So Draco's going to tell his dad about Hermione?
That should be pretty fun.
Can't wait for another update!!!!

ilovewhydouneedtoknow posted a comment on Saturday 9th January 2010 1:34pm for 101: How You Win Or Lose

thats terrible more to come humph

Anne B. Walsh replied:

Oh, thanks.

HGRHfan35 posted a comment on Saturday 9th January 2010 1:30pm for 101: How You Win Or Lose

Bloody Brilliant!

"Don’t fight it," he said, working towards a persuasive tone, equal parts coaxing and commanding. "You want this, you need it. Let it happen. I know it feels strange at first but it’ll be over soon and you’ll be happy about it, you’ll see..." He stopped, frowning. "Is it just me, or does that sound like I’m doing something to you that’d make Weasley want to hex my balls to the moon?"


Almost made me spray my hot coco over the keyboard and screen.
Mmmm......chocolate Draco ...... *sighs deeply*

This was lovely Anne.
I guess you are working up to the battle and Draco's 'transfer' to the other world accompanied by Severus' soul.

Looking forward to it! :)

Anne B. Walsh replied:

That's just a tiny bit sick, you know. And yes, working up to it is a good way to put it. Looking forward to it? So am I!

Anansii posted a comment on Friday 8th January 2010 4:01pm for 101: How You Win Or Lose

I suspect this is a conversation I shall just adore reading, too. I need to go back and reread the earlier parts of this story; it's evident I missed something (namely why Draco thought he had to win the duel, given the way that wand works.) Keep up the good work!

Anne B. Walsh replied:

Draco had to think he had to win because the Mastery of the Elder Wand, or any wand, only passes from one person to another at a true defeat. That is, the current Master has to want to keep the wand, or to win the battle. Dumbledore tried to keep Voldemort from getting the Mastery by arranging with Snape to take the Elder Wand without Dumbledore's being defeated, but Draco got there first.

BaltaineShadow posted a comment on Friday 8th January 2010 2:49pm for 101: How You Win Or Lose

Wonderful, wonderful, wonderful!
Gee^^ What I would give for Ron's and Harry's faces when Hermione tells them about Draco's and her little secret... :D A lot, probably...
The way he was able to restore her hand was really good, considering that he doesn't know that much about medical spells and such. So this way was - for him and Hermione - the only way to somehow restore what he took from her - even if it was to save her.
Now I'm looking forward to the little chit-chat Draco is going to have with his Daddy-dearest... I wonder how Lulu will react to suddenly having a brand-new daughter... from a muggle family *grin*

Greetings, Baltaine

Anne B. Walsh replied:

Oh, it's gonna be a long time before she tells them. Possibly even years. And I think dear Lucky is gonna snap under the pressure... snap like a twig...

ilovewhydouneedtoknow posted a comment on Wednesday 6th January 2010 4:24pm for 101: How You Win Or Lose

ohh i love it! i cant wait! and i like the plan of messing with snapes head *evil laugh* but that wasnt nice to leave it like that although not as bad as the last one. keep going

Anne B. Walsh replied:

I have worse to come. Mwahaha.

AnnaTigg posted a comment on Wednesday 6th January 2010 7:36am for 101: How You Win Or Lose

Ah, so that's how it was going to work out. I wondered why Draco kept thinking he was meant to win the duel against Harry. So everyone now has a a wand (and in some cases a wand hand to go with it) and I'm guessing Voldie is about to realise he's a few Horcruxes short...I look forward to reading the conversation between Draco and Lucius probably as much as you look forward to writing it! Loving this update rate - may it continue!

Anne B. Walsh replied:

Something's going to happen with Voldie, at any rate. I hope so too!

creaothceann posted a comment on Wednesday 6th January 2010 5:27am for 101: How You Win Or Lose

"A proper wand hand deserves a proper wand."
:]

Anne B. Walsh replied:

Well, doesn't it?

carolebear posted a comment on Tuesday 5th January 2010 11:59pm for 101: How You Win Or Lose

I am so excited; first a FD update two days ago, and now this! I feel positively giddy. I'm also escatic because I actually guessed something right for a change! I am confused as to why Draco didn't know that he was supposed to lose - did only Luna know? And is this the Luna from canon, or the alternate world Draco is going to? I mean, it makes sense that he had to really try to win in order for Harry to truly be the master of the Elder wand. Oh well, confusion in any incarnation of the Dangerverse is bliss, in my book! Keep on confusing me, Anne. I live for this. I can't wait to hear the plan, and I'm REALLY looking forwad to the conversation that you are looking forward to writing. Lucius just might have an aneurism - but I hope he lives through that, since what happens after will be all the sweeter.

I think it sucks that you are getting so few reviews, though. Ever since the fanficauthors site went to the new format, I haven't gotten a single email alert. I think that many people read your story, but they aren't as obsessive as I am at checking fanficauthors to see who has updated! (Am I obsessed, or what?) I only knew that you posted tonight because I also subscribe to the TFA site (I had already done my obligatory check for the evening).

Anne B. Walsh replied:

The email alerts were one of the last things to get fixed up but they're working now. It's canon!Luna, Draco's Luna, who knew this, and she knew it because she had to be able to tell him after it had happened, so he'd know it wasn't all ruined. Lucius won't die from the conversation, but he might lose what he still has of his mind...