Content Harry Potter Miscellaneous

Reviews

LynnTerald posted a comment on Saturday 23rd January 2010 11:13pm for 105: What Hopes You Cherish

SEQUEL? And here I was just hoping for a good ending for both worlds. Awesome.

Fantastic chapter. I can't wait to read Cecillia's reaction to Snape...(and I KNEW IT from like chapter...whenever he died when they decided to keep his body alive.)

Anne B. Walsh replied:

*grin* I think you'll like how they finally meet in person.

elizablaine posted a comment on Saturday 23rd January 2010 7:42pm for 105: What Hopes You Cherish

Whooot, loved this chapt! Though could've handled Drake being a bit more...um shall we say Snarky to his old man....
Only ten more chapts? Tears up a little, reads further and smiles brightly at thoughts of a sequel....
Case of plot bunny food is winging it's way to you as we speak, and I slipped some double expensive Swiss chocolate in there for you!!! Enjoy!
Eagerly waiting the next chapter!
Liz

Anne B. Walsh replied:

Problem is, just like Draco said, he doesn't hate Lucius anymore.

Anansii posted a comment on Saturday 23rd January 2010 6:25pm for 105: What Hopes You Cherish

Hmm.. not quite the conversation I'd been expecting but rather better. Never had much sympathy for Lucius.. but just imagine the fun if he'd been able to answer that last question with "yes". Wonder if he'll be around long enough to wonder about that himself.

Meanwhile let me get this straight: Harry has the Elder Wand, Voldemort thinks HE has the Elder Wand, and the pellet with the poison's in the vessel with the pestle. :) BTW - despite recently rereading everything to now I still don't recall how the heck Draco got it. When WAS that?

Anne B. Walsh replied:

No, Voldemort's got the real Elder Wand. Harry has the Mastery of it just as in canon. What are you asking how Draco got--the Elder Wand? It was behind Dumbledore's portrait, where somebody in a long dark cloak (probably Dobby on Kreacher's shoulders) stashed it on Dumbledore's orders. The whole rigamarole about Snape was meant to establish Draco as Voldemort's #1 fan and to make sure Draco was around when Snape got killed.

BaltaineShadow posted a comment on Saturday 23rd January 2010 4:18pm for 105: What Hopes You Cherish

My my^^ what a chapter!
Draco told Lucius everything! How shocked he was^^ picture perfect!
Less than ten chapters left, huh? *sigh* That get's me a little teary-eyed...^^ this is my favorite story by far - it ending will be really sad I guess - but also a totally great moment, seeing this epic tale of yours finished :)
You having ideas for a sequel gives me some hope though!

Go on writing^^

Greetings, Baltaine

Anne B. Walsh replied:

I hope to do some major work on FD first, though.

Ryan Illuser posted a comment on Saturday 23rd January 2010 3:05pm for 105: What Hopes You Cherish

A sequel! no way, why didn't I see this coming. Let me tell you, you have one happy,excited,joyful,impatient fan

Anne B. Walsh replied:

Don't be too impatient. It's going to be a while.

ilovewhydouneedtoknow posted a comment on Saturday 23rd January 2010 1:27pm for 105: What Hopes You Cherish

a sepuel! a new chapter! only ten chapters to go! all of this to take at once i think im going to go lie down but first thanks for the story and thanks for updating i loved this chapeter i know i say that alot but there all amazing!

Anne B. Walsh replied:

Have a nice nap.

HGRHfan35 posted a comment on Saturday 23rd January 2010 11:37am for 105: What Hopes You Cherish

I was about to leave for work when the Mailbox pinged for this beauty. I could not resist and linked it to my phone to illegaly read at work. :D

For Lucius, it's the end of the world as he knows it. I do feel pity for him.......mind you, it is a very small amount of pity.

10 more you say? *claps hands in excitement* I had the feeling it could be 5 so any more is a bonus imo.

Sequel you say? *does happy dance inside tiny work space*

You've made me happy today but more FD would make me happy for a longer period of time. :D

Anne B. Walsh replied:

You and Draco both (with the small amount of pity). I know, I know, I'm working on FD!

callie posted a comment on Saturday 23rd January 2010 9:36am for 105: What Hopes You Cherish

ok i just read like the last five chapters for the first time and all i can say is wow!!!!!!!

hehe lucius has finally got what he deserves!!!

and draco better be doing what i think he is with that soul flask!!!!!!!!!!!!

Anne B. Walsh replied:

Glad you're enjoying it. Yes, Draco's probably doing what you think he's doing with the soul flask. But you'll find out next time.

carolebear posted a comment on Saturday 23rd January 2010 1:54am for 105: What Hopes You Cherish

*does the happy Snoopy dance* I was just getting ready to shut off my computer, and, obsessive fan that I am, decided to check for updates one more time. *twirls happily* New chappie! And I don't even have the email alert for the FFA site yet. *smug grin*

Absolutely adored the talk with Daddy dearest. Poor Lucius, I thought his head was about to explode there at the end. Definitely more information than his tiny brain could process. Throwing in that bit about Hermoine was the icing on the cake.

Less than 10 chapter to go? *gulps* I know I will be excited to see more time for you to spend on FD, but I will be sad to say farewell to this AU. I have become very fond of this Draco and his adventures. However will I be hopelessly confused if there is no more BC? *thinks* Wait, I've got it - I can... Or maybe... Oh, hell, Anne, you already know that I'm an addict, just keep feeding my addiction, please.

Anne B. Walsh replied:

Yes, Draco did enjoy systematically smashing up his father's hopes. And don't worry, I'll find a way to confuse you no matter what!