Content Harry Potter Miscellaneous

Reviews

Bialystoker posted a comment on Friday 15th April 2011 10:53am for 82: How You Mourn

Awww...
I'll admit, that made me tear up, even though this is the second time I'm reading it.

daysoftheweek posted a comment on Sunday 9th August 2009 5:04am for 82: How You Mourn

Very well played. I'm (somewhat) glad to see that Draco still has some vestiges of Malfoy in him, no one should be able to change their nature too fast. And I appreciate the closure in Narcissa knowing something of her son's redemption.

On another note, if Sirius is the one with Ravenclaw blood in this story, does that mean that he's also the Heir in the main Dangerverse?

Anne B. Walsh replied:

He won't ever be rid of all of it, nor should he--there are good things in the Malfoys. Buried pretty deep, but they're there. About Sirius... no comment.

BaltaineShadow posted a comment on Friday 7th August 2009 11:26pm for 82: How You Mourn

*sniff*
I think the Lupin's are the perfect choice of help for Draco - very good! Now he can get better and hopefully will soon be able to accept Cecy in his life again without feeling pain.

Question: How long do you intent to wait before Harry FINALLY will find out about Draco? That's the next important chapter I can't wait to read....

Oh! And enjoy your snack^^ You deserve one! :)

Anne B. Walsh replied:

Another two and a half weeks, story-time. I think this is one secret that's going to have to be revealed face to face.

HGRHfan35 posted a comment on Friday 7th August 2009 5:04pm for 82: How You Mourn

It is 8 o'clock in the morning and I just went through a chapter that hit me quite hard in a personal way.

I've yet to walk the dog and do my shopping but you've done a great job of making me cry.

I hope Draco handles his grief better than I did at the time.

Hope you slept well after your snack (something chocolaty?).

Until next time, take care

Anne B. Walsh replied:

Here, have some tissues. And an apology... I guess...  and yes, chocolate. Go deal with your dog and pet him/her for me.

Anansii posted a comment on Friday 7th August 2009 1:26pm for 82: How You Mourn

Ouch - scenes you hate to write... Well done.

Anne B. Walsh replied:

Thanks.

ClarenceRose posted a comment on Friday 7th August 2009 11:26am for 82: How You Mourn

Whoa.
That was intense between Draco and Moony.
Poor kid.
Good thing Marcus recognized him.

Anne B. Walsh replied:

Yeah, Sirius is big on making sure his kids know how to use their magic. His feeling is, if they've got it, they might as well be good at it.

Ravenclawchaser68 posted a comment on Friday 7th August 2009 6:55am for 82: How You Mourn

I just caught up on this story after being gone all summer, and I love it! It's very exciting, and you're doing a great job of tracking the consequences of the changes you made from canon at the beginning. Looking forward to the rest,
Jay

Anne B. Walsh replied:

I do my best to make my stories make sense, at least internally.

Ladyofthelight posted a comment on Friday 7th August 2009 4:02am for 82: How You Mourn

This is such a good chapter! I hope you realize how amazing a writer you are! Besides that, I feel so bad for Draco, and I hope that Luna will be able to help him through his grief.

Anne B. Walsh replied:

Thank you. Yes, Luna will be able to help him, as will the other people who love him.

callie posted a comment on Friday 7th August 2009 1:00am for 82: How You Mourn

ok i reread it and i am definitely crying now...

that is a very good peice of writing... i applaud you

Anne B. Walsh replied:

*hands you tissues*

carolebear posted a comment on Friday 7th August 2009 12:58am for 82: How You Mourn

Poor Draco. As hard as things are for Harry and crew, I really think Draco has the worst end of the deal. In both worlds. At least he has people who care for him. This chapter made me cry, too. I really hope you are telling the truth about this being the hardest chapter and not just trying to make us feel better.

Anne B. Walsh replied:

Well, hardest for me. I don't know about the rest of you. *evil laugh*

callie posted a comment on Friday 7th August 2009 12:51am for 82: How You Mourn

wow that was.... amazing

i really felt what he was feeling

ah tears in my eyes!

very very very very well done

Anne B. Walsh replied:

Thank you very^4 much.

tangentsferret posted a comment on Thursday 6th August 2009 11:21pm for 82: How You Mourn

You are very brave. I could barely manage to read that, powerful and painful and beautiful as it is, and you *wrote* it.

I am continually lost in admiration of the worlds you call out of your mind.

I hope there was chocolate available for your snack. I, like Remus, have great faith in it's curative properties.

Anne B. Walsh replied:

Chocolate there was. That and ice cream. Butterfat is right up there.