Content Harry Potter Miscellaneous

Reviews

Lady_Readwolf posted a comment on Saturday 16th May 2015 3:38pm for What's in a Name

After getting reacquainted with Viridian's "Nightmares", this was the next fic I turned to, and I just ate it up. So you can just imagine my utter dissappointment this morning in the dentist's office when I realized Minerva drops her offer and bam! That's it, that's all I had! :( Came home to look you up and drop you a line of encouragement for more.... only to discover, voila! More chapters! I'm loving you right now. Serioiusly. Tons of warm, gushy feelings shooting your way while the novacaine wears of. :)

Really excited to see how you're going to explain the dream world versus reality... which one is the reality? Are they both reality, different time streams? Is it a spell someone cast to send themselves back, make a different choice, but they're still tied to the original time line, thus the memories? But then, they're changing the reality as we know it in cannon, so... Are they all just living dolls of themselves who get their memories "uploaded" when they sleep?

Can hardly wait to see what havoc the family unleashes on Hogwarts! And... did I read that correctly? Snape is married with children? (or, child, as the case may be.....)

sylvelle posted a comment on Sunday 12th April 2015 7:07pm for What's in a Name

Where is Harry?

Quizer posted a comment on Tuesday 7th April 2015 2:57pm for What's in a Name

What does happen to someone who dies on one side of the paired reality? Do they just dream no more, or does something else happen?

Anansii posted a comment on Sunday 5th April 2015 2:49am for What's in a Name

Consider yourself encouraged (just barely recovered my voice from a bad cold in time to sing at the seder last night. :) ) Had to be careful not to overdo it, but I'll be all set for Easter tomorrow, at least. :)

sylvelle posted a comment on Saturday 4th April 2015 11:53am for What's in a Name

Just when I thought I had all this figured out this chapter totally makes a mess of my mind.

Tricia