Content Harry Potter Miscellaneous

Reviews

MercuryBlue posted a comment on Thursday 8th September 2011 9:00pm for The Best Case

Ooh, I quite like this.

Re Fox: Music?

Anne B. Walsh replied:

Points for you, ma'am!

Dangams posted a comment on Thursday 8th September 2011 6:41pm for The Best Case

Another good chapter. I am intrigued as to who exactly Eve is, and which of the Pack and Pride ended up with each other.
Also, the only Legendbreaking (as in vastly changing the story) so far has been fairly sneaky and low key. Are there any Legendbreakers who espouse a more kick-in-the-door, sword-waving, guns-blazing philosophy?

More soon, please! :)

Anne B. Walsh replied:

I thought I had made it pretty clear who Eve was, but I guess not. Reread Chapter 1, maybe? As for your other question, there were Legendbreakers with that philosophy. Once. See the new chapter for details.

callie posted a comment on Thursday 8th September 2011 4:48pm for The Best Case

so is eve a danger from another world? and i have thought all night... i have no idea how fox is going to do his magic...
so you'll just have to tell me through the story!

Anne B. Walsh replied:

No, Eve is not Danger from any world. New chapter with Fox's magical choice on its way!

Zevi posted a comment on Thursday 8th September 2011 4:41pm for The Best Case

I like your solution of putting explanations into characters' thoughts. (They are still there for those who need them, but less jarring than if they were part of the dialogue.)

As for "Fox's" magic, would it be a version of their old pendants?

Anne B. Walsh replied:

I'm sorry that you find explanations jarring in the dialogue. I've always thought that was one of the best ways to do them, because it's bringing the readers into the world in a very natural way -- the characters need things explained as well, if they're new to a setting or a skill. Sadly, you do not get points, but great try!

paintduckky posted a comment on Wednesday 7th September 2011 11:57pm for The Best Case

Through his music, perhaps?

Anne B. Walsh replied:

Points for you!