Content Harry Potter Miscellaneous

Reviews

james27 posted a comment on Friday 13th March 2009 11:49am for Chapter 2: Letters to Everyone (Year 1)

I suppose I can understand why you might react in such a way if you've gotten countless reviews about it and of course I'll accept your apology and offer my own.

Perhaps if I had said a few positive things about your story it may have put my earlier words into the context I meant for them to be in.

I will say this, even to those who try and avoid a Mary-Sue character, your story is still by far one of the better ones in the world of HP fanfiction.

The brand of humor you use closely matches my own and despite all my complaints about her, I love Danger and her relationship with Remus.

The hole Pride/Pack idea it one of the few original idea's to come out of fanfiction in a long time so of course there is that and you write the interaction betweens their members extremely well.

While I've already started reading The Refiner's Fire and plan on reading the rest of Abraxan's fics as well, I'll restart your fic once I'm finished. I'll even keep in mind what you told me you tried to do in later chapters.

~James

CodeRomance posted a comment on Saturday 19th January 2008 5:56am for Chapter 2: Letters to Everyone (Year 1)

bloody hell i hate snape and the quiet boy is Blaise Zabini!

Wistful-Stargazer posted a comment on Saturday 24th November 2007 4:23pm for Chapter 2: Letters to Everyone (Year 1)

"Oh, come on," Danger said, chortling. "Harry Potter, Slytherin? Not in this universe."



LOL ;-D

Damphir posted a comment on Monday 16th April 2007 12:46am for Chapter 2: Letters to Everyone (Year 1)

Aaaaandddd we're off! To another amazing start (Yes, yes, I know... Chapter 2 isn't exactly the "start")!

I can't wait to see what spin you'll put on this year--the adjunct professor idea was brilliant and makes a lot of sense since you're combining the year 1 and 2.

As I said, can't wait!

TxA_GunFighter posted a comment on Friday 4th August 2006 10:06am for Chapter 2: Letters to Everyone (Year 1)

Good chapter.

gunny

Aaran St Vines posted a comment on Friday 17th February 2006 3:10am for Chapter 2: Letters to Everyone (Year 1)

The correspondences were first class to get through a lot quickly.

The twists you've applied to Snape in this are choice. Tell Hermione she was right and still taking points was quintessential Snape. Nice nastiness.