Content Harry Potter Miscellaneous

Reviews

piltad posted a comment on Friday 3rd October 2008 5:43pm for Chapter 34: Names (Year 2)

Well wasn't going to review since didn't think that I had a username already guess I was wrong. I really am enjoying your story there is a few things here and there that makes me grimace and ask why you did that but the good is out wieghing the bad by alot. But on this point I understand that you didn't want Harry to probably pull the sword out being a lot of your story revolves around you are the hiers for everyone. I am assuming that since you did it this way Harry nor the Weasleys are the hiers to Griffyndor though I will say I let that pass but to me I really think that you can't take away the aspect of Ginny writing in the diary to me that is one thing that really is a strong point on the story and just seems like your story line in the chamber I don't know it just didn't come out that well at all which is unfortunate since that is the climax of this year. I really think should of stuck to Ginny being taken and to me look like you were going to do it to bad didn't stick to your guns early on. And I am said with no sorting hat being here but like I said that was one thing that I was willing to let slip by.

CodeRomance posted a comment on Wednesday 23rd January 2008 4:08am for Chapter 34: Names (Year 2)

wow...the new snake! haa i love it!

CodeRomance

KingsleyforPM posted a comment on Friday 10th August 2007 1:52pm for Chapter 34: Names (Year 2)

i always knew percy wa sbad and the basalisk was good, its like i wrote this

Yamainu posted a comment on Wednesday 17th January 2007 2:43pm for Chapter 34: Names (Year 2)

I wondered for a while after I read the first book why Harry never challenged Riddle's order's to the basalisk.... and I'm glad Fawke's didn't heal Sangre's eyes - that would have been a problem.

TxA_GunFighter posted a comment on Sunday 10th September 2006 7:53am for Chapter 34: Names (Year 2)

Outstanding and well done.

gunny

Rebel Goddess posted a comment on Monday 31st July 2006 3:21am for Chapter 34: Names (Year 2)

I'm not sure what was better, Percy or the female basilisk. Absolutely superb chapter.

Rocky235 posted a comment on Tuesday 21st March 2006 3:00am for Chapter 34: Names (Year 2)

I just re-read the bathroom and chamber scenes. They were better than coffee at getting my heart started this morning.

Anne B. Walsh replied:

Better than coffee?   I am impressed.  

Rocky235 posted a comment on Monday 20th March 2006 2:39pm for Chapter 34: Names (Year 2)

Well worth the advertised price.