Content Harry Potter Miscellaneous

Reviews

LynnTerald posted a comment on Sunday 30th January 2011 11:54am for Chapter 5: Beautiful

Do I sense a recurring theme? Seven red-headed dwarfs who are six boys and one girl? A dryad who can move like that? All we need now is a male nymph or something that can easily blow thins up and make things grow. :)

Changer posted a comment on Monday 9th July 2007 3:58pm for Chapter 5: Beautiful

Squee! There was an update on this that I missed! Oh please, hurry up and update it again!

Infin1x posted a comment on Saturday 2nd June 2007 3:41pm for Chapter 5: Beautiful

Very nifty idea. It took me a moment to see but now I wonder who will be the Neville parallel.

Lin posted a comment on Friday 12th January 2007 12:43pm for Chapter 5: Beautiful

Yes! Finally! I've been looking for a good HP/Narnia crossover for a while now. I have to say I'm certainly not dissappointed. I love the way you write Draco's character, and Meghan fascinates me. Normally I don't care for Sirius Has A Long-Lost Daughter fics, but by not focusing on that aspect of her, you've hooked me. All in all, very good job and I enthusiastically await the next chapter.

Ken Warner posted a comment on Sunday 15th October 2006 1:10am for Chapter 5: Beautiful

the final word of the chapter does indeed sum it all up - what a lovely way to intrpduce us to the magic of Narnia, and to see how the HP magic mixes with it.
thanks so much for bring us into this particularly wonderful world.
warmest regards
Ken

honourary weasley posted a comment on Saturday 14th October 2006 3:34pm for Chapter 5: Beautiful

Wow ... it was worth the wait, it always is! Especially when Narnia is involved. I'm guessing the Draco/Edmund parallel hasn't quite been sorten yet - seems a little too simple for it to be resolved already, doesn't it? However, Narnia does seem to be having a positive effect on Draco - and we all know how much you like reforming him, so i'm thinking everything will be ok in the end, eh? :)
Just update whenever you can, and i'll be onto this site in a trice to read it!

Mouse posted a comment on Saturday 14th October 2006 10:42am for Chapter 5: Beautiful

This is a excelent chapter update.

MercuryBlue posted a comment on Saturday 14th October 2006 9:56am for Chapter 5: Beautiful

Sylphs. Wind-spirits are called sylphs. Where was that bit of information hiding five minutes ago?

MercuryBlue posted a comment on Saturday 14th October 2006 9:51am for Chapter 5: Beautiful

So Nata's the Luna-equivalent, then? I'd've figured you'd go for a dryad, or a wind-spirit, whatever they're called, but naiad works too. Especially given how well you make Draco/Luna work, when before I read Dangerverse I'd've thought anyone seriously suggesting Draco/Luna was crazy.

Not that you're not crazy.

Why do I have the suspicion that Aletha's teaching Meghan bits of magic at home in this story has to do with Hogwarts in London from WWS?

I notice we haven't seen a Neville-equivalent yet. Unless that's Oren?

Now you've no reason to be teasing me about my LSSR review at all.

Princess Fictoria posted a comment on Saturday 14th October 2006 8:31am for Chapter 5: Beautiful

Definately worth the wait! I love the way you are showing us the hearts of our four wayword wizards. The growth of each of them as they mature to become the Kings and Queens that Narnia needs, as well as the wizards that our world needs, is marvelous to see.

I eagerly look forward to the next installment as they become closer to their new world.

Bells posted a comment on Saturday 14th October 2006 6:08am for Chapter 5: Beautiful

i've only just gotten into this story, and while I've read the lion the witch and the wardrobe, its been QUITE a while. i like the way this story is turning out...and draco's personality is fascinating! i can't wait to read more!

MercuryBlue posted a comment on Saturday 14th October 2006 5:37am for Chapter 5: Beautiful

Yeah, it was worth it.

Robert1 posted a comment on Saturday 14th October 2006 4:13am for Chapter 5: Beautiful

It's kind of early to tell, but it seems like you're setting the foursome up with pairings with OC's. I was expecting them to pair off within the group, so they wouldn't be leaving anyone behind when they returned home. Regardless of pairings, I'm enjoying this as much or more than the main Dangerverse, so I hope your muse lets you update a little more frequently. Keep up the good work.

Ivy_Snowe posted a comment on Saturday 14th October 2006 4:02am for Chapter 5: Beautiful

That was beautiful. Honestly, I really liked it. You're right about it not needing to be amazingly long to get the point across. *sigh* It's nice to read something that I actually enjoy reading. Cheers.

~Ivy