Content Harry Potter Miscellaneous

Reviews

MonkeyAxman1302 posted a comment on Sunday 11th June 2006 9:56am for Chapter 5: Speaking Secrets

This is really good. I recently finished your other version of this story on fanfiction.net "Till We Reach that Day" and I thought that was very clever. How much do you think your going to follow the same pattern with this one? You've already followed cannon more closely by introducing Quirrell in this version, and the troll!! I take it a "A Little Slice of Heaven" isn't prequisite for this story like the other.
Please write more if its half as good as the other it will be great and please right more Dealing with Danger!!!

MercuryBlue posted a comment on Saturday 10th June 2006 1:43pm for Chapter 5: Speaking Secrets

Zelda was a human in animal form, Ray’s sister or his cousin or his aunt...

Harry's going to hate himself when he finds out the truth, isn't he?

And the revelation about to appear is that from...umm...(goes to look it up) TWRTD ch. 11, isn't it? So Harry won't have cause to hate himself just yet, I don't think, but eventually...

Christina C. Keimig posted a comment on Saturday 10th June 2006 9:53am for Chapter 5: Speaking Secrets

Oh, man! How cruel a cliffie can you get??
This is so much fun to read!!!

Evan Mayerle posted a comment on Saturday 10th June 2006 6:47am for Chapter 5: Speaking Secrets

A very interesting AU on your universe. I've a couple different theories about who/what Zelda is and I'll be interested in seeing which of them, if any, is the correct one.

merf425 posted a comment on Friday 9th June 2006 6:31pm for Chapter 5: Speaking Secrets

I'm guessing that this is when Hermione is revealed? (I'm basing this off of the other one that I read ages ago.)

I really liked the rock thing in the first story. I hope you keep it. :)

pandabears05 posted a comment on Friday 9th June 2006 3:55pm for Chapter 5: Speaking Secrets

that's just evil! oh well guess i'll just have to wait for the update

eponin posted a comment on Friday 9th June 2006 2:48pm for Chapter 5: Speaking Secrets

Oh no fair! *laugh* You can't stop there!

I love your fic. Can't wait for the next chapter.

Jen posted a comment on Friday 9th June 2006 1:57pm for Chapter 5: Speaking Secrets

You mentioned earlier that Padfoot had a dream that Moony and Danger had twins named Reynard and Griselda. Nicknames: Ray and Zelda. The only person Zelda could be is Hermione, going by your previous stories and the bond Draco and Hermione have. And that cliffie was so evil!

Chewy posted a comment on Friday 9th June 2006 1:52pm for Chapter 5: Speaking Secrets

That was pure evil to leave everybody hang like that.I think Zedla is Danger i don`t know where Moony is and less he is Ray reborned as a Malfoy any clues as to where Moony is good chapter so keep up the good work.

Gardengirl posted a comment on Friday 9th June 2006 1:41pm for Chapter 5: Speaking Secrets

Woo hoo! I'm loving it!

I am still utterly flabbergasted that work of this quality is coming from a new college grad - just so you know, I'm TERRIBLY impressed. For whatever that's worth.

Looking forward to more, soon, of whatever your muse inspires you to write next! But please, don't you think 3 WIP's is enough? Have mercy!

Filodea posted a comment on Friday 9th June 2006 12:40pm for Chapter 5: Speaking Secrets

Bad cliffie! Bad cliffie! Back, back! Let the rest of the chapter out. Please??????

Loopy Dane posted a comment on Friday 9th June 2006 12:18pm for Chapter 5: Speaking Secrets

What???? When are you putting up the next chapter? I am dying to find out what happened and why. I've enjoyed all of your stories and look forward to whatever you update next.

-Loopy's wife