Content Harry Potter Miscellaneous

Reviews

callie posted a comment on Sunday 18th January 2009 12:44pm

that was great!!!!!!

and to think three days ago i was going through dangerverse withdrawrall...

csktech posted a comment on Sunday 18th January 2009 10:09am

Ok I take it back... Zel is Neenie :)

csktech posted a comment on Sunday 18th January 2009 9:50am

Ok I miss Neenie, but this is my favorite version of the Dangerverse.. My Guess is Zel=Danger

BT posted a comment on Saturday 17th January 2009 4:30pm

I follow all of your Dangerverse stories. I love them! I really do! Therefore:

Please do not take offense or anything, but I can't keep all of them straight in my head anymore! I was reading your latest "Be careful" but then "true colors" updated. Then there is the main Dangerverse story. And then the one where Danger is a nanny. Or something. Argh!

Must. Reread. Everything. Now. And please finish Be Careful, it is becoming a favorite.

AnnaTigg posted a comment on Monday 19th May 2008 9:02pm

This story is intriguing, I wish you would finish it (although I appreciate you are already juggling real life with Facing Danger and The Lion, the Snake and the Safe Room) - I would very much like to see whether Dumbledore is able to restore Remus, Danger and Hermione to their correct forms...And how they might defeat Voldemort rather sooner than in other stories, if they are setting a new trap centred around the Stone - and Harry. Anyway, this is as good as your work always is, keep it up!

bookaholic_au posted a comment on Friday 25th January 2008 4:01pm

Let me get this straight. 'Zelda' is Hermione, Danger and Moony are the 'guard wolves' and they were captured by L. M. and he transfigured/trappped them in wolf form. Danger and Moony are 'Mum' and 'Dad' to Draco, thus the public and private Dad joke.

The green bracelets are how LM controls the dogs, and his family. But what about that comment on the heirachy being completely different on the inside?

Ivy_Snowe posted a comment on Sunday 29th April 2007 4:33pm

Heh, I'm one forgetful reader. I was looking at all your fics and stupidly enough passed this over a couple times. Not because I didn't like it, but because I scrolled passed it. I even remember reading some of this before and liking it alot. It's confusing, mostly leaving me feeling like Harry. Suspicious, confused, but still trusting. I know Ray isn't up to know good, but finding out what he's actually hiding is quite the mystery. Cheers.

~Ivy

HappeeGoLuckee posted a comment on Thursday 19th April 2007 8:56am

I like this a lot.

kainboa posted a comment on Thursday 22nd March 2007 5:54am

great chapter, can't wait to see the next one

keep up the great work :)

Rebel Goddess posted a comment on Wednesday 21st March 2007 9:18pm

Poor Luna, though the conversation about her really worked. Sirius line about not being confused by the facts was great. The thing about dogs and chocolate is a myth if my black lab is anything to go by, so Zelda isn't unique. Great chapter - liked the way you made the plot depend on Harry being brave. More please.

Evan Mayerle posted a comment on Wednesday 21st March 2007 2:50pm

*chuckle* And so the dance of move and counter-move begins. 'Twill be interesting to see how this round plays out.

Christina C. Keimig posted a comment on Sunday 7th January 2007 5:29am

I have really enjoyed this fic so far. I hope you update soon, as it's been a few months...

Christina C. Keimig posted a comment on Saturday 6th January 2007 5:26pm

Absolutely LOVED the 'words of one syllable' comment of Ray's. You had me giggling like crazy and I'm rereading the first chapters so I can catch you back up.

Rebel Goddess posted a comment on Monday 4th December 2006 10:22pm

Ah so not Danger but Hermione. Superb chapter. This just gets better and better.

Rebel Goddess posted a comment on Monday 4th December 2006 10:48am

You clearly so enjoyed that Caesar reference with Calpurnia. I adored it too. Love this twist. I've been wondering if Danger was Zelda. Love this story thus far. The little changes of the usual were brilliant.

MercuryBlue posted a comment on Monday 11th September 2006 1:46pm

"Attack wolf, please. And not just paranoia. What better weapon to have when Lord-He’s-Ugly comes back from wherever he’s been hiding these last ten years?"

I didn't notice that the first couple times through. Obviously I am too stupid to live.

Megan posted a comment on Saturday 9th September 2006 5:18pm

Well, Anne, I read True Colors before Till We Reach That Day, and I have just one thing to say. What the hell is going on? It doesn't seem at all like a sequel to A Little Slice of Heaven. The only connection I can find between the two is the whole humat-by-day-and-wolf-by-night thing. We have no mention of the founders, the birthdays aren't changed like they were in LSH, Peter is still a traitor. I am hopelessly confused here. Could you please, please explain what is going on here?
By the way, the story is really good so far. It's just that I can't connect it with LSH at all, and it's getting me really confused.
*Megan*

Evan Mayerle posted a comment on Saturday 9th September 2006 4:12am

Nice AU on your AU. It will be interesting to see the reaction when folks realize who Zelda and the two "wolves" at Malfoy Manor really are.

Gardengirl posted a comment on Saturday 9th September 2006 1:55am

Tantalizing. You do venture out in every direction, don't you? More! Of anything, actually... it's all good.

Cyn posted a comment on Tuesday 5th September 2006 12:13am

I think that I prefer this one to 'Till We Reach That Day'. Keep on going, please!