Content Harry Potter Miscellaneous

Reviews

Embeker posted a comment on Monday 27th January 2014 12:50am

Thank you very much once agsin for a fascinating story.

Elenna123 posted a comment on Sunday 15th September 2013 9:01pm

...yeah, the hints were pretty darn big.

oddlyalli posted a comment on Tuesday 26th February 2013 1:52pm

I know I'm behind a bit--but that's a wonderful feeling, knowing more of your stories await!

This story in particular has helped me think about writing in a different way; it's helped writing the script for an upcoming (y'know, in a few years when I have that first necessary plot point ironed out) webcomic be less stressful, more like chronicling. Most of the stories in my head are not at all "popped-in" but built on a premise question, but this webcomic's characters have stuck around in my head longer than any others and have taken on a life of their own. He Nearly Killed the Cat has become one source of inspiration for what I hope is something just as enchanting as the Dangerverse. So thank you. I'm still with you.

Dangams posted a comment on Sunday 24th February 2013 6:46pm

Hehe, very nice. And a sneaky little panther at the end, I see. :)

Paddy_Murphy posted a comment on Friday 11th January 2013 4:18pm

You're certainly writing up a storm! First All those humorous and interesting alternate endings to Be Careful , updates to LSSR, and now an ending to He Nearly Killed the Cat . A very satisfying ending, too. I'm sure all your fans will be on the lookout for the Legendbreakers in your published works.

Will the new stuff you're working on be more published works like A Widow in Waiting ?

callie posted a comment on Friday 11th January 2013 7:51am

my favourite part was your conversation with neenie at the end :) very interesting to read knowing you wrote it but it was you in there...

triciaelbl posted a comment on Friday 11th January 2013 7:40am

Wonderful, as usual! Thanks for the roll call. I think I knew all the versions of self, but good to have in one place. Can't wait to read your new work, as always! :)

Anansii posted a comment on Friday 11th January 2013 3:43am

Names that made me smile? Newton Fenwick. :) Go Captain!

For some reason you've reminded me of the time for complicated reasons some of my D&D characters found out about Games Masters, and my senior Cleric Patriarch Duncan of Gaelan used his god-contacting spell to call ME up.

Dangams posted a comment on Monday 3rd December 2012 2:22pm

That was perfect! Well done!

callie posted a comment on Sunday 2nd December 2012 5:17pm

HENRY?!!! not sure if i like that name... the rest of the chapter was great though!!! loved it all!!!!

Phil Boswell posted a comment on Sunday 2nd December 2012 5:04pm

Just to check, that isn't actually the Returnverse "Russ and Cecy", is it? Because I don't think he called her "Cecy" in that. Do I recall a certain couple sneaking in from Be Careful a while back?

triciaelbl posted a comment on Sunday 2nd December 2012 4:23pm

I lOVE that you brought Draco back to the "returnverse". That is one of my all-time favorite versions. Great ending, perfect way to tie it back together.

Thanks so much for bringing us along for the ride!

Meg posted a comment on Sunday 2nd December 2012 2:59pm

How is it that you have the amazing ability to make me cry? Loved this ending, loved the story. As always, while I'm thrilled to read the end, I'm sad that it's (almost) over.

thanks!

Dangams posted a comment on Thursday 29th November 2012 3:28pm

Some chapters of awesome! I did not expect their enemy to be who he turned out to be, but I was greatly amused by the idea of a balding, paunchly (is that a word?) Draco. Also, well done to the Pack+Pride for tricking him so wonderfully. I eagerly await the rest of his downfall.

As for further Legendbreakers stories, will we at any point see either these Legendbreakers or others interacting with other ridges, say those sprung from the minds of JRRT or George Lucas?

callie posted a comment on Monday 26th November 2012 9:56pm

Yay!!!!! love it love it all... and of course i want both alternatives cause im greedy... but i dont mind if it takes awhile cause im used to it so take your time!!!!!

triciaelbl posted a comment on Friday 23rd November 2012 10:07pm

Beautiful! I love how you brought it all together here at the end. I would read any and all of your work, but vote for the urban fantasy route...Can't wait to read the rest and the other stories, too! Thank you for making time for this in your busy life!

callie posted a comment on Tuesday 20th November 2012 6:34am

YAAAAYYYYYYYYYYY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! well in my mind it was either draco or lucious so i was half right!!!!!!!!

as always cannot wait for more!!!!!

triciaelbl posted a comment on Monday 19th November 2012 5:47pm

Totally did NOT see that coming- I thought it would be Lucius! Great chapter. Can't wait to read more!

callie posted a comment on Sunday 7th October 2012 8:09am

YAY!!!! loved it!!! i really liked the way in the last chapter with ginny and then continuing in this chapter with danger harry slowly thinks of eveything just the way the pack is... but im confused... shouldn't there be two harrys? has the other one just not woken up yet?

Dangams posted a comment on Saturday 6th October 2012 6:40pm

Wow, brilliant! I really liked Danger's explanation/recruitment speech to Harry. It really worked. :) Keep it coming!