Content Harry Potter Miscellaneous

Reviews

Aberbadger posted a comment on Sunday 10th September 2006 11:58pm

I do hope you know where you're going with this, because the intreague and suspense is becoming almost painful!!!

Gardengirl posted a comment on Sunday 10th September 2006 11:34pm

You NAUGHTY, NAUGHTY writer! To leave us hanging like that? Shame on you!

Ok, I'm better now. Thanks, this was delicious. And I've asked before, but what group? Toss me a bone here, please.

Cheers,
Michelle

Anne B. Walsh replied:

My Yahoo group.   (Sorry about taking so long to answer!)   Click on the "Yahoo Group" link at the top of the ffa.net  page.  

Ken Warner posted a comment on Sunday 10th September 2006 3:53pm

Like this chapter more than most - lots of story, lots of progress, and even Snape acting almost as though he were at least distantly related to the human race. WOW

hopefully, even with the prophecy, they can cook up an excellent greeting for old moldieshorts

kendiara posted a comment on Sunday 10th September 2006 2:30pm

I had to start this one over, because I was getting confused...hehe the thought of Voldemort showing up at the Den just cracks me up...all I can see is the confusion on his face when he gets an "unwelcome".

Jim_xinu posted a comment on Sunday 10th September 2006 2:23pm

Evil cliffhanger! But otherwise, nice chapter. :-)

Eirwen posted a comment on Sunday 10th September 2006 1:46pm

Yes! I love you Anne! Another chapter of TatL! :does a vicotory dance:
Awwwww! I hope we'll get to see the little bundle of joy this chapter, it's not far from being born now.
I like Lily's descriptions, she's awesome as a narrator! I especially love the "slumber party for the whole family" line.
James and Lily and so adorable together! It's such relief to read this after the last FD chapter, even if I already know about the part that's labeled with a BYOT warning. Hmm, is that "I'm your grown-up son traveling back in time" line a reference to the Twist of Time? It sounds like one.
That's just like Neenie! helping Sirius finishing his story at such a tender age. So adorable.
Snaaaaape? What is *he* doing here? I love how Sirius says "He can see how nice we have it, and get all jealous because he's too nasty to get a girlfriend" though.
That's interesting, is Snape getting less...um...Severus Snape for a change? That's good, I suppose. And there's nothing wrong with thinking that, Snape, there's something right with you at last and you should be glad of that! Ugh!
Voldemort! So the others on the group are right, and it is him! I don't like this at all... And by the way, does Sirius's writing scene holds any significance?
NOO! Not to the den, no, can't they do an quick fidelius spell? No, no, no, no...

Evan Mayerle posted a comment on Sunday 10th September 2006 1:32pm

*chuckle* Wicked cliffie there, but I bet her idea will be a corker. Mind you, I certainly figure Moldyshorts will find it less that steller.

Rebel Goddess posted a comment on Sunday 6th August 2006 9:22am

Fantastic final section. I really want to know what will happen next. Great story. I especially like James not wanting to be alpha and Snape's experiences in the Den.

Rebel Goddess posted a comment on Sunday 6th August 2006 8:39am

This was such a fantastic beginning chapter. I love it.

Fate posted a comment on Sunday 23rd July 2006 4:42pm

Creepy ending!
Can't wait for more!!

Ishtar posted a comment on Sunday 23rd July 2006 4:23am

You don't need plot ferrets. Those can bite at your kneecaps instead of just nibbling at your ankles and toes. If you get a bunch of plot ferrets, you'll need plot rhinos to get rid of them, and there will just be no end to it.

Just expand the size of your Bunny Hutch. (Mine's gone duplex already.)

Lovely work, as usual.

MonkeyAxman1302 posted a comment on Sunday 23rd July 2006 12:10am

Very interesting! That last little scene from Godrics Hollow is a little too obvious but I think you could do great things with it.

I know this is AU from the real Dangerverse but I was just curious as to whether you could have Harry still be the heir of Gryffindor and James unlocks his powers!!

Keep updating!!

Monkey

MercuryBlue posted a comment on Saturday 22nd July 2006 4:05pm

"On some occasions, fate needs no temptation."

Why do I have the feeling that this iteration of the Dangerverse has Lily's interference with the first spell Voldemort aimed at Harry sufficiently disrupting the second spell in such a way as to send Voldemort careening through time in James and Lily's wake?

Matthew4 posted a comment on Saturday 22nd July 2006 10:48am

It's quite possible to stand it, considering this is one of the better fanfictions I've read. I love your characterization of James and Lily and how everyone else would have changed with the events they're going through. It's absolutely amazing the way you develop Remus and Sirius and focus on the other characters who have mainly been shunted aside in Rowling's books. I love every single one of your fanfictions and can't wait to see how you get Harry/Ginny and Ron/Hermione to work out in both the main Dangerverse and the AUs. Keep up the good work!

MercuryBlue posted a comment on Saturday 22nd July 2006 6:46am

Plot ferret?

Anne B. Walsh replied:

To eat plot bunnies, of course!

Evan Mayerle posted a comment on Saturday 22nd July 2006 2:35am

Very nice development here and such a tasty teaser of an ending; I'm envious. ;)

Bravo!

Darkness posted a comment on Saturday 22nd July 2006 1:26am

That was Tommy boy, wasn't it? The long-fingered dude whose hands came out of the portal at the end of the chapter. But how is that possible? If Voldie is in spirit form, does that mean that his orginal biological body contained another Horcrux besides his soul? Am very confused.

I loved the James/Lupin talk. It made Lupin seem more human. In most fics he is this really perfect character with no flaws and a tragic streak. I liked the way you portrayed him.

On ch6: Though mentions of Snape's affections towards Lily usually makes me wanna puke, I really felt for Snape in ch6. It was nice seeing him act not all Snape-y for once.

Aberbadger posted a comment on Friday 21st July 2006 10:55pm

It's 'Muse', the amazing bouncing plot iguana!

Canis posted a comment on Friday 21st July 2006 10:53pm

More of this please.

David Thacker posted a comment on Saturday 15th July 2006 5:36pm

Are you still working on this story?I like it alot I hope you carrie it all the way to the ned with all three stories.