Content Harry Potter Miscellaneous

Reviews

Sekai posted a comment on Saturday 8th July 2006 1:19am

Loved the Severus-part :)
And the fact that I think they're moving into Malfoy Manor - but then again, it might just be my mind playing tricks with me ;)

Sekai posted a comment on Saturday 8th July 2006 12:44am

A promise of many, many more cubs in the future ;)
It's wonderful :)

Sekai posted a comment on Saturday 8th July 2006 12:31am

I'm happy, happy, happy!
Aww :) Six pack parents and five pack children!

sekai posted a comment on Saturday 8th July 2006 12:17am

Aww! Imagine three sets of pack parents! *smiles*

sekai posted a comment on Saturday 8th July 2006 12:03am

Hey! A baby! Baby, baby, baby!
Aww :) Hope they reveal themselves to each other soon!

sekai posted a comment on Friday 7th July 2006 8:15pm

Aww :-)
How sweet! Will they kids end up with three sets of parents now? ;)

nettiet posted a comment on Thursday 6th July 2006 9:03am

Another wonderful AU - I am slowly working my way through these - they are fab. I particularly liked the interplay between Severus and Lily - sweet.

Ekaterin posted a comment on Tuesday 4th July 2006 8:39am

LOvely story. Great ending of this chapter. I look forward to reading more of it.

Matt posted a comment on Friday 23rd June 2006 12:47pm

This is the most believable and well-written James and Lily are alive story I have ever read. Great job. Update when you can

MercuryBlue posted a comment on Sunday 18th June 2006 12:52pm

Response to the review by Evan Mayerle:

I don't know if Anne meant John & Kelly to be a nod to Clancy, I don't know if Anne's even read Clancy, but Remus's cover name is John White. Kelly White is John's wife, and the cover name for Remus's wife Danger.

Evan Mayerle posted a comment on Sunday 11th June 2006 11:07am

Snicker, as a long-time ST fan, the following amused me greatly:

"Draco? Is that the kid’s name?" James looked up at the ceiling. "Thank you, Mum and Dad," he said fervently. "For giving me a normal name."

"A normal first name," said Lily, her eyes dancing. "They went pureblood on the middle one."

James moaned. "Don’t remind me. And then that awful Muggle television program..."

Lily bristled. "Star Trek was not awful!"

"It was so. The captain had my name! Both of them!"

"Poor James," said Lily in a sing-song tone. "Poor James Tiberius..."


BTW, a question on the Dangerverse in general, the name Remus worked under in the supermarket, John Kelly, was that a 'tip of the hat' to Tom Clancy? I ask because that's the 'real name' of the Clancy character who became "John Clark".

goddessa39 posted a comment on Saturday 10th June 2006 8:07pm

This one I just read this morning and I really like it so far. Prongs and Tigermum are settling in nice. CONTINUE.

Evan Mayerle posted a comment on Saturday 10th June 2006 5:04pm

I just found this story today and I'm rather enjoying it. This should make for a fascinating twist on the Dnagerverse stories. *Snicker* I can just imagine the chaos when James and Lily show up at the Ministry. *smile* Anyone care to give odds that someone tries to "disappear" them permanently to avoid work?

Keep up the good work, all your story variations are delightful reading.

takon65 posted a comment on Wednesday 31st May 2006 11:24am

One thing I really enjoy about all of your writings is that you have given Harry hope and support of people that love him.

The subtle changes to cannon makes it much more enjoyable to me. I like that Sirius is back amongst us and that Moony has a love interest in fanfics (pre Tonks) that isn't Sirius.

Thank you very much for many hours of reading,

Sam

David Thacker posted a comment on Wednesday 31st May 2006 10:54am

I like this one lot.

Miss.Mandy25 posted a comment on Wednesday 31st May 2006 10:43am

OMG!!!!!!!!!!!111 I have been waiting for this forever!!! How was the move? I hope you update this and DwD, but no rush (haha) anewayz I can't wait for next chappie.

Hannah3 posted a comment on Wednesday 31st May 2006 7:29am

I don't get it...update soon, please.