Content Harry Potter Miscellaneous

Reviews

Nenya posted a comment on Saturday 27th April 2013 11:46am

along with the revelations of what he had been planning to do next

I don't like the sound of that!!

Werewolves, though, seldom came there any longer, if only because the Black-Longbottom Treatments (named after the mother/daughter pair of Healers who had discovered and refined the complex series of magical therapies) had all but eliminated lycanthropy in the British Isles. A public assistance program through which the Wolfsbane Potion could be acquired both cheaply and anonymously helped to fill the gaps.

I very much like the sound of that :D

And Arthur's the minister! And this looks to be turning into a story all its own! Too much awesomeness :D :D :D

Nenya posted a comment on Saturday 27th April 2013 11:20am

Ahh, it was Percy! I was right!!

Part of me hopes this isn't *too* AU, because I really love what you've got going on here. Maybe if canon is significantly different, you could write another series set in this version of the DV? *Big eyes* I especially love the idea that Draco played such a key role in distracting the Death Munchers so that Harry could swoop in and do his thing. Also good to see Sirius hasn't changed much!!

"A warrior, who fights against evil.

But first I have to grow up."

I see what you did there, and I love it!

Nenya posted a comment on Saturday 27th April 2013 11:16am

Ooh, a nice little glimpse into a potential future. Very nice. I like.

I assume, though, that after recent events in the DV, Crystal's Weasley husband is not George? I can't imagine she'd marry Fred (I feel certain we're going to lose Fred anyway *sobs*), Bill, Charlie and Ron are spoken for...could it possibly be Percy? This would make me very happy, I love Percy, and him and Crystal deserve something good to happen to them after everything they've lost.

JackLEagle posted a comment on Wednesday 20th March 2013 1:24am

Indeed, I am enjoying all of the multiple threads of the Dangerverse, AU or no.

You've a talent and a good heart

callie posted a comment on Tuesday 26th February 2013 8:04am

Callie!!!!!!! Love it! And of course the rest of the story... Liking the clans idea... I reckon you should keep that for the end of the real dv... Also do you have a link to selena's story? I wouldn't mind reading it...

Phil Boswell posted a comment on Tuesday 26th February 2013 1:36am

You've been hinting at the Percy/Crystal relationship in the main story, so this is horribly plausible, especially the reason that Crystal is no longer attached as she was.

I love all the other hints, particularly those directed towards that storyline (you know the one I mean) which has everyone in such a pother ;-)

I like that this has become a story, and I'm looking forward to seeing how it builds…because you don't usually write insubstantial stuff with no point to it :-P

Stephenie posted a comment on Sunday 24th February 2013 2:21am

This is an interesting chapter showing what could come in the future.

You're using the clan concept and idea showing the initial idea and what was though of it.

That Draco as Mr Fox does steal children, but only if asked seems fit for the developemnt of future prides as more people agree to be part of the idea.

just a query- do you have any idea why I had stopped reciving notifications for you updates as the last on I received was about chapter 10 and the Lion the Snake and the Saferoom

Stephenie

bialystoker19 posted a comment on Friday 11th January 2013 6:03pm

Intriguing. What was the Imprimatus Potion again?

Nenya posted a comment on Monday 7th January 2013 4:33am

Love it! I almost wish this was the real thing, but no doubt you'll come up with something even more intriguing :)

Lesa posted a comment on Sunday 6th January 2013 3:35pm

I only wish this was the true canon of this tale, or well, ultimately I'm just still holding out for Draco to not die. The rest is just the icing on the cake for probably the most perfect prank Draco ever played, in DV, if it had happened this way. However, his just not dying I will take as well. No matter what, I can't wait for the canon events of this, discover what actually happens!

callie posted a comment on Sunday 6th January 2013 5:32am

HAHAHAHAHA!!!!!! i wish that was the real one cause that was awsome!!!!!!! loved it all!!!!!