Content Harry Potter Miscellaneous

Reviews

Anansii posted a comment on Saturday 13th February 2010 2:11am for 100: What Tales You Tell

Belated suggestion (spurred by my having to backtrack through multiple chapters to find this author's note) - why not use the "news" section of your portion of this delightful website to announce things like publications so people who, unlike yours truly who was just being lazy, recently joined in can find them as well?

PS - I still love the way this came out!

Anansii posted a comment on Friday 8th January 2010 3:59pm for 100: What Tales You Tell

Grin - the encounter is almost worth the wait. On to the next chapter...

HGRHfan35 posted a comment on Friday 8th January 2010 3:54pm for 100: What Tales You Tell

Where have you been!
*hands on wide hips, Molly style*
No Note! Bed unsle.... uuhhh.....sorry, got carried away there for a bit.

Glad to see you back here to finish the tale.

Now Draco has to beat Harry with the Elder Wand in mind.

You almost made me die with; Draco sighed. "Yes, Potter, it’s true," he said in a long-suffering tone. "I really am so sexy I could kill you just by taking off my robes." ROFLOL

*sniffing while wiping away tears*
Don't stay away for to long now my dear.

BaltaineShadow posted a comment on Friday 8th January 2010 2:27pm for 100: What Tales You Tell

Oh my Gosh!
You're back (for good I hope!)
Wonderful chapter, by the way. I hope they'll be able to settle their silly little grudge now through that duel. It was totally funny when Luna came back and cheerfully announced that she though Draco might need a hand^^ That was really great - as was his reaction.
Now let's see how Draco manages to beat Harry in a fair duel and by thus will manage to secure his future. That would also be great - oh! And don't forget about Hermione's right hand. She still needs that hand, I'm sure!

Greetings, Baltaine

AnnaTigg posted a comment on Saturday 2nd January 2010 7:32am for 100: What Tales You Tell

Happy New Year Dangerverse! I have been away over the festive period, so while I was aware of your update, I have not actually had chance for fanfiction reading until today. And what a pleasure as usual. So Draco has managed to convince Harry he is trustworthy and they will duel...now in canon Harry had to defeat Draco to have control of the Elder Wand, so I am intrigued to see how this will pan out in the BC universe. More soon please!

ilovewhydouneedtoknow posted a comment on Monday 21st December 2009 4:55pm for 100: What Tales You Tell

ahhhhhhh i love it! i cant wait! this is the thing ive een waiting fo

carolebear posted a comment on Monday 21st December 2009 2:25am for 100: What Tales You Tell

Yes, we missed you terribly. Oh my gosh, this chapter was everything I hoped it would be! It was so much fun to watch Draco counter every suspicion that Harry had. And my absolute favorite line of this chapter was, "Yes, Potter, it’s true," he said in a long-suffering tone. "I really am so sexy I could kill you just by taking off my robes." Draco is just a bucket of laughs these days. And the pun at the end was priceless. I'm thinking that I really don't care who wins the duel, because the horcrux is destroyed no matter what.

Oh, wait, I just remembered! Harry has to win Draco's wand so he can defeat the Elder wand when Voldie comes. Duh - I'm actually proud of myself for remembering, cause I usually forget important stuff like that. (If I'm wrong, I don't think I want you to point it out, cause it will just get me all depressed, and that would be such a sucky way to spend the holidays...)