Content Harry Potter Miscellaneous

Reviews

Ryan Illuser posted a comment on Wednesday 13th January 2010 7:55pm for 102: What Face You Mask

lol Like I said loved it but do you really have to go back to a break neck pace? I kind of like the lack of a cliffhanger

AnnaTigg posted a comment on Wednesday 13th January 2010 12:11pm for 102: What Face You Mask

Hurrah, more Be Careful - while I would usually advise sleep I'm very grateful writing won out on this occasion! Ooh, the scary Death Eaters are here...and Voldie is now cowering in the Shrieking Shack, no? Things are really hotting up now, hope you don't plan to keep us in suspense for long...

Ryan Illuser posted a comment on Tuesday 12th January 2010 5:55pm for 102: What Face You Mask

Heehee Finaly an ending I can live with but still leaves me wanting more. I like the fact that I know there is more to come but I'm finaly alowed a small breather.

Anne B. Walsh replied:

Enjoy it. It's the last one you're getting for a while.

carolebear posted a comment on Tuesday 12th January 2010 4:54pm for 102: What Face You Mask

But wait, did Draco remember to ask Dobby to charge the Soul Flask? I'll have to come back later to leave a more detailed review, but that occurred to me on second reading and I had to get it out. Please tell me he remembered!

Anne B. Walsh replied:

He had Luna do it.

ClarenceRose posted a comment on Tuesday 12th January 2010 3:52pm for 102: What Face You Mask

As excited as i am to witness this all play out, i'm going to be terribly depressed when this is all over.

Anne B. Walsh replied:

Sorry. I'm gonna try and keep the main DV going to give you something else to enjoy.

ilovewhydouneedtoknow posted a comment on Tuesday 12th January 2010 3:44pm for 102: What Face You Mask

wait r u sure! bc i checked facing danger and it wasnt updated was it?

Anne B. Walsh replied:

You saw the update already.

ilovewhydouneedtoknow posted a comment on Tuesday 12th January 2010 3:29pm for 102: What Face You Mask

ahhhh! panick! *starts running around knocking things over* ya and then my parents and sibs r like wut the heck and then i explain and they just shake their heads and its all ur fault for haivng them think im crazy! grrr i want it to be done! plz right more before i get any more crazy!

Anne B. Walsh replied:

No panicking, please.

BaltaineShadow posted a comment on Tuesday 12th January 2010 12:47pm for 102: What Face You Mask

>.<"
You are soooooo evil!
Once again you managed to turn the tables on me... just when I start to think I just might start to understand where you want to go with that story you pull out a new plot-bunny... one I hadn't seen coming this way... It totally eludes me how you keep managing to do this...
It's certainly great - I'll always enjoy reading your wonderful tales :)

I can hardly wait for an update^^ I guess you can imagine.
This was way better than sleeping^^ You may do so after this tale is finished and I had my Happy End.

Greetings, Baltaine

Anne B. Walsh replied:

Evil? Me? Naaahhh... Here's hoping I never jump the shark!

tangentsferret posted a comment on Tuesday 12th January 2010 8:16am for 102: What Face You Mask

It WAS?!?!? (starts to run and go look)(skids to a stop)

Hey, sorry I haven't been reviewing lately, the Life Chaos has been reaching new and unexpected heights around here since middish November (the which wreaked havoc on my first ever attempt at NaNoWriMo, but there's always next year) and things may (or may not) start settling down now, for a while anyway. Among assorted other things, we have been much startled to discover that: a) there are lending institutions out there sufficiently crazed to offer *us* a home loan, and b) it actually looks like a good idea to take them up on it! Go figure.

But on to the actual reviewing bit. First the fangirl squeeing part: yay for lots of chapters! Thank you for writing them! Please continue to do so! (subject to the demands of your own life and desire to do so, under free will and harming none, with liberty and justice for all, etc, etc)

Next, the objective, pseudo-literary part:
It's really interesting to be watching all these variously promised, telegraphed, vaguely suspected, and totally startling threads coming together. It seems to me that you've managed to maintain a good balance between revealing enough to hold interest and obscuring enough to maintain surprise. I'm finding myself looking forward to re-reading it when it is finished and seeing how the beginning looks once I know the end, if that makes any sense at all.

And then, the throwing-objectivity-to-the-winds burbling:

Ginny's gonna be something peeved with Ronniekins: cats *hate* being laughed at! Hey, will that talking-without-words thing between Hermione and Drake work at a distance? How much of a distance? And does the distance-between-worlds count if they're actually in the same place at the same time but, um, "next door" to each other, so to speak?

(Suddenly remembers there is new Facing Danger and runs away to read that.)

Anne B. Walsh replied:

Ah, Life Chaos. How I love it. Wow, thanks for the nice compliments! Ginny will survive. And mwahaha... no stealing my ideas!

HGRHfan35 posted a comment on Tuesday 12th January 2010 5:04am for 102: What Face You Mask

This was wonderful but it is always to short. :D
I hope that I am correct with my idea that Snape has to die in order for Draco to capture his soul in the Soul-Flask? Thus restoring the Soul to the Severus that was a victim of the Dementor's Kiss on the other side?

Why does Draco want to tell his story to the Dorky Lord. Need to think about that one.

In case you might not have noticed, Facing Danger was updated while the site's email alerts weren't working properly. Hope you enjoyed that, too, if you did see it.

I got the E-mail when I was in the process of shuting the system down for the night and so I transfered it to my phone ..... I did get to finish the chapter but I nodded off and fell asleep on top of my phone ☺ before I could leave a review. I woke up the next morning when my phone started to blear out a tune by the Beach Boys to alert me that it was time for my meds. LOL

That had never happened before and I never realized I forgot to review until I read this! Whooops.

Anne B. Walsh replied:

Oh, you might be correct. You might. And if you haven't noticed, Draco's not quite himself at the moment...