Content Harry Potter Miscellaneous

Reviews

daysoftheweek posted a comment on Wednesday 6th July 2011 10:56pm for 111: You Just Might Get It

Seeing as how you like musicals, I thought I'd share something I noticed:
Have a listen to the song "Goodbye" from Catch Me If You Can (the new B'way musical). I think the lyrics of the song fit Draco's thoughts at the end of BC as he leaves for the otherworld.

I love reading your work, please keep going.

Keeroo92 posted a comment on Wednesday 30th March 2011 1:04pm for 111: You Just Might Get It

What a perfect ending! You wrapped it up well!

LynnTerald posted a comment on Friday 28th January 2011 1:06pm for 111: You Just Might Get It

Wow, its hard to believe that you've been working on the Dangerverse series for at least over five years now and that you finished this particular story a year ago today. How time flies. I can't believe that I've been following your stories for at least two years now. Great work, awesome writings, and Happy "Be Careful" b-day!

Zevi posted a comment on Friday 14th January 2011 3:18pm for 111: You Just Might Get It

I just finished re-reading BC again, and want to thank you again for writing it. This is one of the stories I use to improve my mood, so thank you for the smiles you spread in the world. Here is one back. :)

Happy New Year!
And may this year
Bring all your wishes near,
And bring more stories clear
For the world to hear.

BaltaineShadow posted a comment on Monday 1st February 2010 9:28am for 111: You Just Might Get It

*sniff*
Beautifully ended. The inheritances were great, the way Draco formulated them in his "last will" (at least in his original world) was hilarious^^
The marriage which Hermione was able to witness brought tears to my eyes... *sniff**dabs eyes* And they have babies! Sev and Cecy as well - what are their names? And Teddy's sibs? I wanna knooooooooow!
This was so faboulous - it's sad to see this finished...

Greetings, Baltaine

AnnaTigg posted a comment on Sunday 31st January 2010 2:36pm for 111: You Just Might Get It

Wow, what an ending to our Be Careful journey. I have been away and so had several chapters to catch up with today, which was very exciting! This story has kept me enthralled for its full 111 chapters and I salute you for this mammoth effort. I loved the last few chapters, especially the defeat of the Dementors, Draco's will reading and the romances - Snape's happy ending was joyous, and I really liked Hermione's vision of Draco and Luna's wedding. I want to thank you for this wonderful fanfic...and now all I can say is, more Facing Danger soon, pretty please...;)

paintduckky posted a comment on Friday 29th January 2010 11:00pm for 111: You Just Might Get It

Beautiful.
I've been keeping up with this story since the beginning, and now that it's over I feel a little sad (though the thought of a sequel makes it better). As always, you stun me with your writings.
This was wonderful(:

Anne B. Walsh replied:

Well, Ennervate then! :-)

Ryan Illuser posted a comment on Friday 29th January 2010 5:29pm for 111: You Just Might Get It

Wow two years? Sounds like something i would go. I would also jump up and down laughing and crying before running around the house but that would only comfirm my familys fears that I'm stark raving mad.

Anne B. Walsh replied:

Well, that's how long it's been going on. And I think everyone who reads HP fanfic is a little crazy.

ilovewhydouneedtoknow posted a comment on Friday 29th January 2010 5:05pm for 111: You Just Might Get It

awww i love it and ill make u happy i guess since u did give us a happy ending ive really enjoyed it but now i can focus on dv

Anne B. Walsh replied:

Me too!

ClarenceRose posted a comment on Friday 29th January 2010 2:00pm for 111: You Just Might Get It

Loved it!
Draco with a theatre career is awesome
Facing Danger now?
And a sequel???!!!
: )

Anne B. Walsh replied:

Sequel if possible!

TheNekoWithWings posted a comment on Friday 29th January 2010 1:58pm for 111: You Just Might Get It

Whoop! Awesome ending! Again, I've been following this story pretty much since the beginning, and even through the parts that made me shy away, I always came back to it. This is a wonderful story, masterfully written. You could easily change names and locations, and turn it into a piece of original fiction. I, for one, know for a fact that I'd gladly buy it and re-read it several times over! Perhaps even buy copies for my friends and family, too!

Anne B. Walsh replied:

My only quibble with originalizing this is that half the fun of it is watching how a story we already know changes when one character alters. I could do it with something like a fairy tale, I suppose... gah, the plotbunnies, they're coming! *runs*

Janeth Jones posted a comment on Friday 29th January 2010 1:06pm for 111: You Just Might Get It

Anne,
I never review. I just typically don't having anything to say really other that I enjoyed it as always. But I feel like maybe you should know that there is one more person out there that has read almost everything (I think) you have posted on fanficauthors and enjoys your writing very much. Thank you for doing what you do and I look forward to reading more of FD when it comes out.
Thanks,
JJ

Anne B. Walsh replied:

Well, you can't say you never review anymore, can you? :-) MOre FD as soon as I can!

tangentsferret posted a comment on Friday 29th January 2010 12:30pm for 111: You Just Might Get It

That was proper fourteen-twenty, that was. An infinitely satisfying wrap-up to a thoroughly solid story. Well done, and thank you.

Now I'm off to read it again. Looking forward to FD, whenever it happens!

Anne B. Walsh replied:

That is perhaps the loveliest compliment I have ever received. (I was SO angry the Scouring of the Shire got left out of the movies... but he couldn't do everything.) FD soon, I hope!

LynnTerald posted a comment on Friday 29th January 2010 11:51am for 111: You Just Might Get It

That was spectacular, unexpected, and perfect. I love how you brought everything together and, yes, I can kinda understand how Draco defeated the dementors now. I can't wait for the sequel.

Anne B. Walsh replied:

Wow, thanks. Glad I could explain it. Sequel may not be for a while yet but I'll try!

callie posted a comment on Friday 29th January 2010 9:20am for 111: You Just Might Get It

OMG!!!!! it's finished this is the best AUAU ever!!!!!

as always i absolutely love your writing and eagerly await the next chapter you throw at us no matter what story it comes from!

Anne B. Walsh replied:

Here's hoping it's something everyone will enjoy.

dmhgbz posted a comment on Friday 29th January 2010 2:50am for 111: You Just Might Get It

Absolute love. <3

Wonderful fic, wonderful song for Draco and Luna, wonderful endings in both words. Schmexy Snape all happy'n'married'n'daddy-like. :D :D :D

Anne B. Walsh replied:

*smiles* It was great to write and I'm glad it was equally great to read.

HGRHfan35 posted a comment on Friday 29th January 2010 1:20am for 111: You Just Might Get It

Oh Anne, how awful! LOL
It was so beautiful that it made me cry. But ..... I'm at work and crying does raise questions. :D And it doesn't help with the looks. Red rimmed eyes clash with the shirt. LOL

I just loved everything about this and never thought I would love it as much as your other stories when you started it.
I mean, a 'bad' Draco story featuring the ever gloomy Snape....only you could turn that into something brilliant with a happy ending. And let's not even start on your use of humour that never fails to make me smile.

¤ ¤ ¤ ¤ ¤

Loved the wedding and that song is one of my favourites that even played om my mp3 on my way to work. Talk about coincidence! :D

I know that working om FD will take some time so until then, farewell and happy days to you.

C

Ps:It'll be really weird to wake up tomorrow without my daily dose of your brilliant fic.

Anne B. Walsh replied:

Hey, I read the first chapter of DH and the beginnings of this story was my immediate thought, like "Gee, Draco's really in a bad way... what would happen if..." Glad I can cause smiles!

Waywren Truesong posted a comment on Friday 29th January 2010 12:54am for 111: You Just Might Get It

*purrs all over this story* Thank YOU for letting us share the road with you, love.

Anne B. Walsh replied:

You're very welcome. *purrs along* Do you have any idea why your reviews keep posting eight times?

Anansii posted a comment on Friday 29th January 2010 12:43am for 111: You Just Might Get It

Found a copy of "Bless the Broken Road" on youtube. Perfect choice!

Anne B. Walsh replied:

Many thanks!

CootiePatootie posted a comment on Thursday 28th January 2010 10:42pm for 111: You Just Might Get It

One of my favorite Selah songs (of course it's been redone by Carrie Underwood and Rascal Flatts too...)

What a journey...what a GREAT story. Thank you thank you thank you thank you...

Cassie

Anne B. Walsh replied:

You're welcome x 4 :-)