Content Harry Potter Miscellaneous

Reviews

ilovewhydouneedtoknow posted a comment on Friday 18th December 2009 5:51pm for 72: What Sky You Watch

so did u get the the job?

callie posted a comment on Sunday 12th July 2009 12:43am for 72: What Sky You Watch

good luck on the intervew!!

good chapter!!!

carolebear posted a comment on Thursday 9th July 2009 2:48am for 72: What Sky You Watch

Wait, I just realized that I don't know what I am talking about. There is no chapter 73. Yet. But hopefully there will be soon.

That's what I get for reviewing an older chapter and trying to navigate to the new one using the review page. Very confusing.

carolebear posted a comment on Thursday 9th July 2009 2:41am for 72: What Sky You Watch

I never got the update for this chapter! I couldn't figure out why Chapter 73 didn't make sense, and then I found this one! Boy do I feel stupid. I'm glad Draco and Luna were able to help Dean. Where will they take him? At least he has money now.

I'm sure the interview is long over, but I hope it worked out for you.

Proginoskes posted a comment on Monday 6th July 2009 9:22am for 72: What Sky You Watch

Touching and beautiful.

Tracy0652 posted a comment on Monday 6th July 2009 1:26am for 72: What Sky You Watch

This story is great - i love the alternative characters, and you've made Draco a believable and likable character (no easy task!). I wish you every success with your interview, and fingers & toes are crossed for luck!
Tracy

Anansii posted a comment on Saturday 4th July 2009 7:00am for 72: What Sky You Watch

Yay for the interview - good luck at getting the job!

Good thing Draco and Luna decided to go watch the meteor shower - I was afraid "one last memory" would bring Murphy's Law down on them in spades, but instead they got to save Dean and Griphook. Sad they couldn't save Ted and Gornuk, but at least they got some justice for them.

Keep up the good work!

ClarenceRose posted a comment on Saturday 4th July 2009 5:44am for 72: What Sky You Watch

Yay! thank you!
So, does Andromeda know about Draco then?

HGRHfan35 posted a comment on Friday 3rd July 2009 8:33pm for 72: What Sky You Watch

It is quite depressing to realise that not all innocent can be saved from a possible fated destiny (sounds like an episode from charmed :D)and I felt horrible for Andromeda (who is very much alive in this 'verse' of your 'verse' which took me a bit to realise again lol)

My prayers are with you for this monday because a new and less frustrating job can only be good for your mental state and writing abilities and all the better for ouraddiction to anything you write.

So now that I've finished sucking up.....question: I don't write, I do animated pc art and I'm currently making a 'Dangerverse' banner but when I'm finished I would love to show it to you.

tangentsferret posted a comment on Friday 3rd July 2009 2:16pm for 72: What Sky You Watch

(snif)Poor Andromeda. You made me cry again, fiendish author that you are.

I have a personal conviction that job interviews are in fact a form of Kabuki Theater: both involve stylized costumes, ritual dialog, and traditional gestures. Therefore I say to you, break a leg.

Deborahsu posted a comment on Friday 3rd July 2009 1:04pm for 72: What Sky You Watch

Good luck with your interview!!!! And thank you so much for continuing to update this story. I never know what's going to happen next--and I love that! :-)

bgoldnyxnet posted a comment on Friday 3rd July 2009 11:04am for 72: What Sky You Watch

Ooh, another two-hankie chapter.

But at least Draco got to have some fun playing with the Deez.

Regina Noctis posted a comment on Friday 3rd July 2009 8:31am for 72: What Sky You Watch

Congrats on the job interview, and I feel honored to be the first reviewer! *puffs* I wish you all the best!

As for the chapter...it's superlative, as always. I'd forgotten about this in DH (had to read it in bookstores only, so my perusal of DH was rather cursory), but I'm glad you made the Snatchers get their due! Looking forward for more. :)

Gina