Content Harry Potter Miscellaneous

Reviews

HGRHfan35 posted a comment on Sunday 2nd August 2009 9:44pm for 79: What Greeting You Give

Enjoy the wait?!?
Wait.....that is even more evil than a cliffhanger is. You give us fluff with a warning for a lovely angsty chapter and than you tell us it might me quite a wait!

Oh well, it'll be worth it, I hope.

This group really needs time to talk and compare stories becuase it seems as though they all hold pieces of a puzzle.

Teddy.....awh *heart trobs double time* so sweet.

Anne B. Walsh replied:

Well, it's out there now so you don't have to worry.

Changer posted a comment on Sunday 2nd August 2009 3:21pm for 79: What Greeting You Give

SQUEE.

KEEP WRITING.

Anne B. Walsh replied:

Already did.

Ladyofthelight posted a comment on Sunday 2nd August 2009 1:28pm for 79: What Greeting You Give

My new favourite character has to be Teddy! He's so adorable! I wonder, was Luna in on Draco's plan? She seemed to know more than she should, but then Luna's more than she seems, isn't she?

Anne B. Walsh replied:

Yes, Luna was 100% in on the plan.

carolebear posted a comment on Sunday 2nd August 2009 12:52pm for 79: What Greeting You Give

Ohmygod! Three chapters in four days! I'm all atwitter (and not the phone kind, either!). The response I read to the first review has me all worried about Draco now, but at least the visions don't show him dying right away. Loved the fluff! There's altogether too little fluff during a war, so I'm really glad they got to come meet Teddy in person. Loved Harry's last thought about giving him too much chocolate and then sending him home all wound up.

So when is Ron going to let Harry know that the fiendfyre was the only way to save Hermoine's life? And I really can't remember why Luna knows what happened even though she wasn't there. Give a girl a hint, please?

By the way, I don't enjoy waiting at all, even though I have been told that good things come to those who wait. *looks up at Anne imploringly*

Anne B. Walsh replied:

Oh, don't be too worried, Draco isn't gonna die... yet. Ron's exhausted right now and not thinking too clearly, and he knows Harry is the same, so he's going to wait until both of them have had some sleep. Luna, because she's betrothed to Draco, has (or now had) a little ability with Malfoy Manor similar to his, so she could see what was going on in the living room.

Roxy1 posted a comment on Sunday 2nd August 2009 11:25am for 79: What Greeting You Give

more more more!!
please :)
I love this story ( as with all your others, I've read the dangerverse probably about 5 times total now), and I am so curious to see what is going to happen to Draco, when Voldemort shows up!

Anne B. Walsh replied:

Draco's done his best to ensure he won't take the heat personally, and he may have done too well...