Content Harry Potter Miscellaneous

Reviews

Keeroo92 posted a comment on Tuesday 29th March 2011 10:55pm for 80: What Life You Take

I have to admit, I knew it would be Narcissa as soon as Voldemort explained. Lucius is too self-centered to kill himself and cares to much about the continuation of his bloodline to kill Draco. Still sucks though. I loved Draco's reaction. It was perfect!

ilovewhydouneedtoknow posted a comment on Friday 18th December 2009 7:32pm for 80: What Life You Take

its sad that dracos mum dies but he has another better one which sounds mean but true but it didnt have to happen oh well

LynnTerald posted a comment on Thursday 10th September 2009 2:52am for 80: What Life You Take

Yes I do. You've killed off both their counterparts and you hinted again at it when Draco's birth mother used her counterpart to speak to her son one last time. The "otherworldly messenger" as you called her.

Anne B. Walsh replied:

*grin*

LynnTerald posted a comment on Wednesday 9th September 2009 7:14pm for 80: What Life You Take

One more thing, my theory is proving correct. I'm so happy it is ^_^

Anne B. Walsh replied:

Oh, you have a theory, do you?

LynnTerald posted a comment on Wednesday 9th September 2009 7:00pm for 80: What Life You Take

Not surprising, but I can still say that he made the WRONG choice and I can smugly say that whatever sympathy I had for Lucius in this series and the original has offically been damaged. What sort of bastard kills his own wife and expects no one to feel...angered by it? Lucius Malfoy, is the answer.

Make 'im suffer, Drake.

Anne B. Walsh replied:

Ah yes, Lucius' choice... not that he would, of his own volition, ever have thought of any other seriously. What he expected was that those around him would share his values, which they don't.

callie posted a comment on Monday 3rd August 2009 11:17pm for 80: What Life You Take

i love it, loathe it(or maybe just lucious), and believe that you are a very talented writer!

did you know that dangerverse is the only fic ive reread when i couldnt find my harry potter books? well now you do

cant wait for more!

poor draco :(

Anne B. Walsh replied:

Awww--thanks!

Artemis Potter posted a comment on Monday 3rd August 2009 9:35pm for 80: What Life You Take

Like it. No, LOVE IT!!!!!!! This is awesome. BTW, you couldn't have killed of Lucius - or as you called him in Living With Danger, Yucky Lucky?

Anne B. Walsh replied:

Not right now, sorry. He has another fate in waiting.

HGRHfan35 posted a comment on Monday 3rd August 2009 5:53pm for 80: What Life You Take

Hate is a strong word Anne so I won't hate it or you but dislike....mmmmm....it's somehow a shame, for me, that your writing always calls up symphaties.....even for the characters such as the Malfoys.

What a choice to make although the choice of taking his own life probably never entered his mind?

Draco must feel so hurt because here is his mother, showing him real love for perhaps one of the first times in this life and then she dies. He must also be shocked to see the woman resembling his 'Mum' die by the hands of Lucius and there is only one to blame.

The Dork Lord!

Oh boy, what a chapter this was. Way to go Anne.
Thanks :D

Anne B. Walsh replied:

Nope, doubt he ever thought of that one. And yeah, Draco's going to be torn up over this... all the more because he's going to feel it's his own fault.

Anansii posted a comment on Monday 3rd August 2009 5:38pm for 80: What Life You Take

For a change I've actually looked at some of the other comments first. In similar circumstances I can see pulling out something unexpected and dropping Mr. Dork Lord before you could say "this isn't grand opera, stupid" but I suppose Lucius isn't the type to carry a handy knife in the boot or pistol up his sleeve, and voiced, wanded magic is just too
slow to catch him by surprise. Other than that, though, it looks like Lucius and Narcissa were being parents - given the situation as they saw it, Lucius was the one who had the best chance of keeping Draco alive. Not that this is going to cut any ice with Draco.

Why DO those guys follow that psychopath?

Anne B. Walsh replied:

Match in worldviews. Power at all costs, suckers deserve whatever they get, and look out for number one... though Narcissa seems to've lost that one, no?

Ladyofthelight posted a comment on Monday 3rd August 2009 12:52pm for 80: What Life You Take

That was... unexpected, to say the least! I feel like the choice that Sevy was recomending was that Lucius commit suicide. Am I right, wrong, crazy? I liked the twist, but I wish Lucius were dead, and dear Bella as well. If that's it for a while for BC, how's about some Dangerverse, hmm? Please?
~LotL

Anne B. Walsh replied:

No, you're right. I don't know what will be updated next, but rest assured I haven't forgotten about FD...

Ryan Illuser posted a comment on Monday 3rd August 2009 7:29am for 80: What Life You Take

Whoa didn't see that comming and I'm not really sure on Draco's reaction. now go and wright more.

Anne B. Walsh replied:

Draco was determined not to let Lucius see him break down, but he also wanted to give his mother her due respect.

Jimbocous posted a comment on Monday 3rd August 2009 4:46am for 80: What Life You Take

Love it! What a great twist to things ...

Anne B. Walsh replied:

Thankee.

tangentsferret posted a comment on Monday 3rd August 2009 4:27am for 80: What Life You Take

Oh, my.

I cannot decide whether to pity Narcissa or envy her. Once I had thought it through, if she truly loved both Lucius and Draco, she made the only decision she could. In an odd and extremely morbid way, I think I might even be happy to die in order to keep my son and my mate alive. (Please note that every single House quiz I have ever taken has placed me in Hufflepuff.)(I'm rather sulky about that, frankly.) Contrariwise, to my mind, Lucius is... I cannot think of a term sufficiently vile to express what Lucius is. He should have killed himself. He should.

Poor Draco. Poor baby. He had just discovered that his birth mother really had feelings for him after all, and now she's gone. I hope this doesn't throw off his relationship with his actual (adopted) Mum.

And it certainly took Severus long enough to take his head out of... um, the sand! (that's what I meant to say all along, yeah, the sand) where Draco is concerned. I suppose he couldn't bear to allow himself to hope Draco could be redeemed, or some such. Severus can be *such* a prat.

Loving the updates! Thank you for feeding our greed!

Anne B. Walsh replied:

I love your analysis of the situation--I can't say I'd be happy to die in that situation, but I think I would do it. You're entirely right about Lucius, but what did you expect? Draco will recover, but it will take time and pain. And yes, Severus can indeed be a prat.

carolebear posted a comment on Monday 3rd August 2009 2:31am for 80: What Life You Take

*Squeals like a fangirl!* Four updates in 5 days - you spoil us!

Well, personally, I think the best choice for Lucius to make would have been himself. Of course the man is too selfish and self centered to even consider that course. Doesn't this Snape dream of Cissy, and perhaps believe that there may be an alternate reality? I get so confused - you are an evil genius, playing on my weaknesses like that. Will Draco ever confide in Snape? I can't remember if he has any reason to trust him. Darn, I STILL don't like waiting, but you certainly make things worth the wait!

Anne B. Walsh replied:

Of course that would have been the best choice, but you've pinpointed the difficulty. This Snape does indeed dream of Cecilia Black, but he believes he's made her up. Draco knows he can trust Snape, but isn't sure Snape will trust him...

Rach1 posted a comment on Monday 3rd August 2009 12:08am for 80: What Life You Take

:O

I think I'm enjoying this even more than the "standard" DV at the moment. I did NOT see that coming, wow!

Anne B. Walsh replied:

Well, since this is being updated and mainline DV isn't, I'd sure hope so...

Tim Sullivan posted a comment on Sunday 2nd August 2009 11:49pm for 80: What Life You Take

Wow, you're pumping this story out pretty fast! And of course I like it. It's very true to the canon characters (even Draco's canon character).

Anne B. Walsh replied:

Yeah, I always felt he got a raw deal in canon. If he'd just had somebody who cared enough about him to show him what was and wasn't right...

BaltaineShadow posted a comment on Sunday 2nd August 2009 7:24pm for 80: What Life You Take

Oh... that was... oh. *at a loss of words*
You know you're evil, right?
Update soon, k?

Anne B. Walsh replied:

Yeah, I know