Content Harry Potter Miscellaneous

Reviews

BaltaineShadow posted a comment on Thursday 6th August 2009 2:36am for 81: What You Decide

T_T
Poor Draco... I wonder if it'll hurt him to see Cecilia (who looks like Narcissa) or if it comforts him... You know... I really hate Voldemort! :(
Also I'm worried abour Hermione and how she'll take loosing her right hand, her wand hand. You really know how to keep your readers on their toes!

Anne B. Walsh replied:

You know, you're the first reviewer to think of that? Well spotted. Cecy knows it, though, and will be keeping well out of the way to start with. Luckily Draco's not short of other people who care about him. And Hermione will be helped eventually... but yeah, she's not going to take it well at first.

Ladyofthelight posted a comment on Wednesday 5th August 2009 12:44pm for 81: What You Decide

Poor Draco! That's too much for anybody to deal with! Poor Hermione and poor Andromeda! Things are only going to get worse aren't they? Aw. Update soon!
~LotL

Anne B. Walsh replied:

Not really... actually they're going to get better soon here, but there's going to be lots of pain too...

ClarenceRose posted a comment on Wednesday 5th August 2009 11:01am for 81: What You Decide

Poor Draco.
It's good to see that Snape is finally figuring him out.
If only a little, tiny bit.
When is Ron going to tell Harry about the basilisk poison Hermione almost died of?

Anne B. Walsh replied:

How about after Harry wakes up from passing out?

Ryan Illuser posted a comment on Wednesday 5th August 2009 10:08am for 81: What You Decide

Oh gosh, Draco is geting very Harry like. Gosh darn it Harry was so close I figuring out who Luna's "friend" is. That better happen so by the way.

Anne B. Walsh replied:

Don't worry, Harry'll find out.

HGRHfan35 posted a comment on Wednesday 5th August 2009 8:49am for 81: What You Decide

Don't we all have that bit of Harry-isme in our selves, To always seek guilt in ourselves even though we think we blame the 'other'.

I feel so sorry Draco and I'm so curious about how he will wake up and to what to he will wake up.

I must tell you that while I was watching HBP in the Theater that first night and saw Draco.....I kept wondering what it would be like to see him in 'Dangerverse - the Movie' and play Draco Black. *sigh* :D

Until next time, take care. C

Anne B. Walsh replied:

I must admit I've wondered that myself. I "see" my stories as movies sometimes, you know...

Anansii posted a comment on Wednesday 5th August 2009 7:08am for 81: What You Decide

Draco's been feeling very pleased with himself thus far for his manipulations, and not unjustifiably either. Now something he's done has led to catastrophe, and even though he didn't intend it to happen let alone do it himself, of course he's going to feel guilty.

Anne B. Walsh replied:

Bingo! Very, very well summed up!

carolebear posted a comment on Tuesday 4th August 2009 11:55pm for 81: What You Decide

Okay, I understand why Draco is upset about Narcissa's death. Death Eater or not, she is the woman who birthed him and he feels love for her. But isn't Cissy his mother on the other side? I am still very easily confused, even though you are updating more frequently. I simply cannot express in words how beyond thrilled I am that you are updating more frequently. I'm still not quick enough to keep up with who is doing what on which side of reality, though. Won't Draco go back to the other side when he goes to sleep? Does Andromeda not know about the ferecane (?) that was used to help Draco's missing arm? Hopefully Ron will share what he knows about Draco early the next morning, before Harry does something stupid.

Anne B. Walsh replied:

Yes, Cecy is his mother in the otherworld, but he's still upset about Narcissa because he was just learning how to love her again. Draco is headed to the otherworld, yes, and the people there will be able to help him deal with his grief better than he could on his own. Andromeda doesn't know about the ferecarne because it's an otherworld invention. And Harry won't be doing anything to Draco for the simple reason that he can't get at him just now--Draco's at Hogwarts and Harry's at the Tonkses' place.

Artemis Potter posted a comment on Tuesday 4th August 2009 9:30pm for 81: What You Decide

Did he get the blame myself complex from the otherworld Harry? Or did he spend so much time watching Harry via the TVP that it rubbed off on him? Awesome chapter by the way! Updates almost everyday - I feel like a kid being given chocolate whenever I ask for it!

Anyway, is Snape going to make the final jump with Draco? Is that what the otherworld prophecy means about him fleeing with two others?

Anne B. Walsh replied:

I think it's more that he's finally understanding his own world's Harry, the feeling of being the hero and being able to do the awesome stuff but then feeling responsible afterwards. And Snape... maybe. *giggle*

daysoftheweek posted a comment on Tuesday 4th August 2009 2:09pm for 81: What You Decide

Wait, I'm confused, it could be my memory malfunctioning but I thought Draco hadn't achieved Animagus yet? I'm also hoping for some Draco-and-his-Mum action soon, especially after this, when his mind really does need some healing.

On a completely unrelated note, I think you've been putting off the "Malfoy's-not-bad?!?" conversation just to torture us. Or me.

Anne B. Walsh replied:

No, he has, I just hadn't explicitly said that he had. He got it back in January. Cecy will want desperately to help him, but she may need to stay away just for a little while, because she looks too much like Narcissa and she'll rub his wounds raw. He will not be short of help, though. And yes, I am putting that conversation off... but it's mostly because I enjoy the look on Harry's face so much that I want to keep it to myself just a little longer.

tangentsferret posted a comment on Tuesday 4th August 2009 1:44pm for 81: What You Decide

I don't have an erudite analysis or in-depth comments for you. Maybe later, when I've stopped crying.

Anne B. Walsh replied:

*passes the tissues*