Content Harry Potter Miscellaneous

Reviews

Keeroo92 posted a comment on Wednesday 30th March 2011 12:18am for 87: What You Agree To

Yeah, I'd say this is better than canon. At least for the last two books... They always seemed boring or rushed to me. Anyway, good job!

BaltaineShadow posted a comment on Wednesday 19th August 2009 10:00am for 87: What You Agree To

Aww^^ This sounds pretty good to me! A lot like Danger and Remus - and I love it, love it, love it!
I can't wait to find out how this all will turn out in the end... and I hope Remus and Tonks will survive this bloody war - otherwise I'll hate you forever and even a bit longer!

Anne B. Walsh replied:

Aww, no hating me. Please.

ClarenceRose posted a comment on Wednesday 19th August 2009 9:57am for 87: What You Agree To

Remus and Harry have the same "I don't deserve whatever good things happen to me" attitude.
I'm glad they've both got someone to keep their heads on straight.

Anne B. Walsh replied:

Me too, which is why I set it up like this...

HGRHfan35 posted a comment on Wednesday 19th August 2009 3:50am for 87: What You Agree To

One rollercoaster coming up! *have I ever mentioned that I'm afraid of heights?*

This was such a sweet bit and the spell is clearly from one of your other master pieces but a great intergration.

Luna....must have been mesmerizing to see her do the diaper 'play' LOL

Anne B. Walsh replied:

Sorry. The big red get-out button is at the top right of your screen with a white X in it. *looks sweet and innocent*

Ladyofthelight posted a comment on Wednesday 19th August 2009 3:17am for 87: What You Agree To

Am I detecting the possibility of Lupis side effects? Yes, this is soon enough for me. You are doing quite well! OO, final action coming up soon? Yay!

Anne B. Walsh replied:

Not this time--it isn't as tight a bonding. And yes, final action, and some explanation of loose ends from earlier, coming soon.

tangentsferret posted a comment on Wednesday 19th August 2009 3:09am for 87: What You Agree To

(Blinks blearily and tries again to understand) OK, I get the part about the werewolf-controlling aspect, but what gets controlled in the other partner, if anything? And if nothing, is there a reason other than "make it fair" that the spell(s) go both ways? Or was it just that the two-way thing was a prerequisite for it being non-Dark?

And may you be darned to heck for at least three minutes for the fact that I have been haunted by Phil Harris's voice singing things Baloo should never sing for the last several days.

Anne B. Walsh replied:

Aie heck. It is all around me. The controlling on the other partner is indeed "just" to make it fair, but tell the truth--would you want someone, anyone, to have actual control over you, no matter how much you loved them? Everyone's got a dark side. This way, when they're both human neither of them controls the other one. It's only when Remus goes out of control, ie full moons, that Tonks' ability to control him kicks in.

carolebear posted a comment on Wednesday 19th August 2009 1:35am for 87: What You Agree To

You do love to cross your AU's don't you? Just when I thought I knew what was going on, too. Not that I have any clue what is happening, you understand. I think that the spells would link Tonks and Remus like Danger and Remus are linked in the DV. Sounds good, and it sounds like Tonks managed to convince him.

I'm looking forward to more action; it's even more chance for me to be completely lost. Some day, in an alternate universe, when I have lots and lots of free time, I'm going to go back and reread this whole story and try to keep up. I don't know if I'll be able to, because you weave a convoluted story like no one else. I think in this case it's the switching back and forth between realities that gets me.

I also love reading all the other reviews, because I find out things that I missed (and there are definitley a lot of those).

Anne B. Walsh replied:

That's almost exactly it. The spells will allow Tonks to control Remus on full moons, and will mean that they have limited communication abilities mind to mind, more in times of stress. Wonder what might happen at the final battle...

AnnaTigg posted a comment on Tuesday 18th August 2009 7:17pm for 87: What You Agree To

Oh wow, a spell that has pretty much the same effect as Danger's taming...and you're right, Tonks in full flow shooting down Remus' arguments at the end of HBP is not that different from Danger. Am now holding on tight in preparation for next chapter, as requested (is a big loop in the ride coming up?)

Anne B. Walsh replied:

Yep, things are about to get loopy!