Content Harry Potter Miscellaneous

Reviews

HGRHfan35 posted a comment on Wednesday 16th September 2009 4:00am for 92: What You Do Well

Oh Anne, so glad to see you back on BC and I have a feeling we are nearing the 'end' of it all.

Little things are all coming together now and it's getting me hyped.

Btw; adore the shirt and it's even available in my size but I live on another continent so to order and to get it shipped to me ..... have to think about it but I love it.
Until next time, take care. C

Anne B. Walsh replied:

Yes, yes we are getting close to the end. Don't worry about the shirt, only get it if you can afford it!

BaltaineShadow posted a comment on Wednesday 16th September 2009 2:43am for 92: What You Do Well

As always: Wonderful, yet slightly evil... you'll never change!
The T-Shirts are awesome^^ I have to bug my parents to get me one for Christmas... Now be nice and go on with the story!

Anne B. Walsh replied:

Just say please to them. I will as soon as I can!

Anansii posted a comment on Tuesday 15th September 2009 4:22pm for 92: What You Do Well

Grin - thought I recognized Koko's speech. "It revolts me, but I do it." :)

Thanks for another chapter.

Anne B. Walsh replied:

Pooh-Bah, but good try, and you're welcome!

ClarenceRose posted a comment on Tuesday 15th September 2009 3:49pm for 92: What You Do Well

The dangeverse shirts are awesome!
Any way we can get them in color?

Anne B. Walsh replied:

The site has customize buttons, I think. Or you could ask me for what you want, and I'll do my best.

ClarenceRose posted a comment on Tuesday 15th September 2009 3:40pm for 92: What You Do Well

WOOOHOOOOO!
I missed this so much!
Graham and Story should hook up with Neville and the DA in the RoR.
I believe it'd be good for them as well as for the DA.
They need to accept that not all Slytherins (*cough* malfoy *cough*) are bad.
These two would be a good start.

Anne B. Walsh replied:

Oooh, you're good!

bookaholic_au posted a comment on Tuesday 15th September 2009 2:16pm for 92: What You Do Well

HA!

I was so pleased when I found this just as I went to take a break. Unfortunately laughter is not the best medicine for a split chin. Therefore I shall have to cyber-laugh hahahahhahahahhahahahahahahahahhahahahah
hahhaahhahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahhahahahahaahhahahahahahahahaha
hahahahahahahhhhhhhhhhhahahahahahahahahah!

Anne B. Walsh replied:

So glad you enjoyed it. :-)

carolebear posted a comment on Tuesday 15th September 2009 1:12pm for 92: What You Do Well

So glad to see a new BC chapter. Love, love, LOVE the t-shirts. I had to wait until tonight to see them, causes the stupid filter at school wouldn't let me see them! Whatever works for breaking that pesky writer's block, though.

I'm glad that Draco and Neville are on good terms. Draco is really good at just pretending to be nasty now without anyone being on to him (we hope). And Draco figured out what powers the soul flask. I'm glad - Snape deserves a "wishful" ending, too.

Anne B. Walsh replied:

Oh, I have such things planned for dear Severus. He's gonna get smacked upside the head at least once.

LynnTerald posted a comment on Tuesday 15th September 2009 9:29am for 92: What You Do Well

A little different than how I imagined Snape going over and a little earlier, but almost as good. Now, I can see how you'll make it permanament.

Anne B. Walsh replied:

It isn't quite time yet, but Draco had to figure it out now.

shaggy53dog53 posted a comment on Tuesday 15th September 2009 5:32am for 92: What You Do Well

Thanks for the new chapter! I love your Monty Python quotes (had to look up the Marty Feldman one, though - I like the t-shirt!). Oh, btw - it's your fault I won't be watching this evening's installment of CSI: my copy of "The Pirates of Penzance" arrived today... ;-)

Anne B. Walsh replied:

Mwahaha. I got you addicted to Gilbert and Sullivan and I'm not sorry!

tangentsferret posted a comment on Tuesday 15th September 2009 1:51am for 92: What You Do Well

Totally distracted by the mere idea of Dangerverse tshirts...

Could maybe please be shirt: "Black to red and red to brown/Shall surely bring the Darkness down"?

Or the Pack Oath?

Because that would be beautiful above the tagline you picked.


Oh and I loved Draco's interaction with Neville.
(wanders off muttering Dangerverse quotes)

Anne B. Walsh replied:

Made them for you. Enjoy.

AnnaTigg posted a comment on Monday 14th September 2009 11:26pm for 92: What You Do Well

Woohoo, BC is back, and this is a great chapter as always. So the soul jar mystery may be unravelling and things are building up nicely to the battle of Hogwarts in the canon-world...I don't suppose you'd tell us if you are going to save some people who died in canon? Just a little hint?? Anyway, I hope to see more BC soon as we are so near the end and I can't wait to find out what happens!!

Anne B. Walsh replied:

Nope, no hints, not now. I'll just have to write it.