Content Harry Potter Miscellaneous

Reviews

ilovewhydouneedtoknow posted a comment on Wednesday 16th December 2009 2:17pm for 99: How You Accept Help

wow u did 99 chapters and the book is still not done im impressed and im hoping u write more! hint hint

Broducce posted a comment on Wednesday 2nd December 2009 1:58pm for 99: How You Accept Help

Another amazing chapter, as usual! However, this one is different - it taught me a new word! Thank you for adding 'insouciant' to my vocabulary.

ClarenceRose posted a comment on Monday 30th November 2009 2:22pm for 99: How You Accept Help

Encouragement! Encouragement! Encouragement!
I've been having withdrawels!
This was wonderful!
Thank you thank you thank you!

shaggy53dog53 posted a comment on Sunday 29th November 2009 11:22pm for 99: How You Accept Help

Whee - finally, another chapter! And a good one, too!

Wha...? Oh no! I'm finished already?!? You know it's downright cruel to serve itty bitty appetizers to starving people? Please follow up with the main course soon! ó_ò *sniff*

Best Wishes
Your Greedy Reader #3225

P.S.: No, seriously - I'm glad you managed to get over the writer's block. Nasty things, those. I should know - the one that hit me in the late '90s is still going strong...

honourary weasley posted a comment on Sunday 29th November 2009 11:55am for 99: How You Accept Help

Bahahaha! Oh, that's awesome! Harry never saw it coming - can't wait for the next part. Great stuff!

haylared posted a comment on Sunday 29th November 2009 11:46am for 99: How You Accept Help

I'm really enjoying this tale. I particularly liked how you handled the interaction between Draco and Story, please keep writing.

LynnTerald posted a comment on Sunday 29th November 2009 9:06am for 99: How You Accept Help

Excellent chapter. I'm sorry to here that your coputer buggered out on you, but at least your stories are still running strong. YAY!!! 100 chapters at LEAST.

AnnaTigg posted a comment on Sunday 29th November 2009 5:57am for 99: How You Accept Help

No need to apologise, I'm just glad you have got through your writer's block and come out in style as always. Fantastic chapter (again, as always!) - can't wait for the next one. So Draco and Neville are working together to defeat Harry's hero complex, and hopefully the old DA crowd and asssociated families and hangers-on will shortly be making their appearance? Excellent...Oh, and since you have defeated the nasty writer's block, might that mean more Facing Danger soon? I very much hope so...

Anansii posted a comment on Sunday 29th November 2009 5:21am for 99: How You Accept Help

Aha, 'tis the scene we've all been waiting for - and it looks like we get to wait for next installment for the rest of it. :) Glad to see you're writing again; writer's block sucks.

Also good for Story, and Draco had better NOT forget to charge that thingie...

Support@FanFiction.Net posted a comment on Sunday 29th November 2009 4:54am for 99: How You Accept Help

Yay that you got past the writer's block! It was a real shame to see Be Careful updates go from amazingly frequent to none at all. Great setup for the inevitable Harry/Draco confrontation, can't wait to see how it goes. I'm looking forward for #100!

Waywren Truesong posted a comment on Sunday 29th November 2009 3:46am for 99: How You Accept Help

*hugs and waves cheering fans for you* So glad to see you back! Even if it does keep me from my homework. :)

BaltaineShadow posted a comment on Sunday 29th November 2009 2:16am for 99: How You Accept Help

Yay!
This was the last story I could come up with for which I might have an update in my mailbox today - so I'm rather pleased at the moment.
This chapter was really up to my expectations. But now I really want to have this nice little next chapter up as soon as possible. This is one of the scenes I can't wait to read: Draco explaining (almost) everything to Harry...

Soo.... be nice, update very soon,

greetings, Baltaine

HGRHfan35 posted a comment on Sunday 29th November 2009 12:50am for 99: How You Accept Help

Was just thinking about you yeasterday! It's great to have you back and I hope your plot bunnies have returned to you as well.

Sorry ti hear about the writer's block. Happens to the best.
Good luck on finishing your stories.

Anne B. Walsh replied:

Thanks--I'm gonna need it!

callie posted a comment on Saturday 28th November 2009 11:52pm for 99: How You Accept Help

hehe!! time to let the cat out of the bag!!!!

Anne B. Walsh replied:

And oh, that cat will yowl!

bookaholic_au posted a comment on Saturday 28th November 2009 9:42pm for 99: How You Accept Help

Good job getting through the writer's block, I certainly like the renewed productivity

Anne B. Walsh replied:

Me too!

carolebear posted a comment on Saturday 28th November 2009 5:34pm for 99: How You Accept Help

To paraphrase a very old TV show, "Draco, you got a lot of 'splaining to to..." Since the RoR has allowed Draco in, Harry must now that Draco is on their side, and now his other friends will be able to tell him what they now about Reflection. Are the items in Draco's pockets go help convince Harry? One is the soul flask, but what about the book? And whose wand does he have in there? Draco better not forget to get that soul flask charged!

Sorry to be so demanding, but I have lots of pentup frustration that has built up. I was starting to be afraid that you weren't coming back, especially since you never responded to any of your chapter 98 reviews! *heavy sigh* Please don't scare us like that again.

Anne B. Walsh replied:

I'll try not to scare you like that again, but I had a horrible case of writer's block in the middle of this month, and for a while I was scared myself. As for the items in Draco's pockets... wait and see!