Content Harry Potter Miscellaneous

Reviews

KingsleyforPM posted a comment on Monday 18th August 2008 8:10pm for Chapter 18: Despair and Curse (Year 3)

I am sure Draco will be fine by the end of next chapter... Now, let's see some fightin' and action.

P.S In books 5-7 please dont make it seem as if a pride member will die, and stay dead the rest of the series(I know you would find a loophole if i just said die) It's clear you wouldnt kill any of them off.

P.S.S I really enjoy these books contrary to what my stupid reviews say.

CodeRomance posted a comment on Friday 25th January 2008 4:35am for Chapter 18: Despair and Curse (Year 3)

meghan will save him...meghan will save him...i just know it...she has to...please...you said it yourself...you're a sucker for happy endings...so this will be ok right? please? is it?

CodeRomance

Amamama posted a comment on Friday 19th May 2006 5:41am for Chapter 18: Despair and Curse (Year 3)

Sniff, sniff. OK, not 100% dead... I need to know more. Off to the next chappie!

MercuryBlue posted a comment on Tuesday 25th April 2006 10:57pm for Chapter 18: Despair and Curse (Year 3)

It occurs to me that Harry is Draco and Meghan's second cousin once removed, so anything that affects Meghan via her blood relationship to Draco should also affect Harry, though not as strongly. So he shouldn't be getting away unscathed from rescuing Meghan from the snake thing around Draco.

Rocky235 posted a comment on Wednesday 22nd March 2006 7:39am for Chapter 18: Despair and Curse (Year 3)

The next person to read your story will see all these crumby reviews and feel obligated to leave some good ones.

You deserve the best.