Content Harry Potter Miscellaneous

Reviews

CodeRomance posted a comment on Saturday 26th January 2008 7:32am for Chapter 28: Herbs and Interviews (Year 4)

wow yeaa! too bad draco and luna didnt kiss! haa i would have loved to see Dora's reaction to it! lol haaaa haaaa or dear! that was too funny...i love that folk song...i've seen it in another story...Ginny and Harry sing it...or something like that anyway...and go Neenie she gets to spend some time with draco! yaa! lol gosh i soo hope everything will turn out ok...

CodeRomance

Ricky Gene Thompson posted a comment on Sunday 17th June 2007 1:13pm for Chapter 28: Herbs and Interviews (Year 4)

your view on social services is dead on. They are often like that. The story is great!

Amamama posted a comment on Sunday 21st May 2006 7:53am for Chapter 28: Herbs and Interviews (Year 4)

Interesting the way you've connected Lupus and Lycanthropy, I look forward to see what's coming out of this... On the other hand, Curcio should get a decent amount of Crucio - curious how I keep misreading his name like that all the time, isn't it? Nasty piece of *bleep*, and you do write him well.

Thanks for sharing!

Rocky235 posted a comment on Thursday 23rd March 2006 1:56am for Chapter 28: Herbs and Interviews (Year 4)

Just plain terrific.